PDA

View Full Version : How to Create Instant Traffic?

seoservices
01-11-2012, 05:52 AM
What is the best way to make instant traffic???

carolinehill
01-11-2012, 05:01 PM
You can create instant traffic from Social networking sites. It is best way to increase Instant and Niche traffic on website. You can also do PPC for increase traffic.

Amy.Sarin
01-13-2012, 06:51 AM
See traffic does not come overnight.

However, I agree with carolinehill that you can go for PPC since it gives you results within 48 hours of activating your account. But then PPC also depends on budget. More budget you put in more benefits you get.

mobileapplover
01-13-2012, 10:34 AM
You can create instant traffic from Social networking sites. It is best way to increase Instant and Niche traffic on website. You can also do PPC for increase traffic.

__________________________________________________ ______
I am completely agreed with you and I have superior experience about it.

andreajade128
01-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Is building links a great way to build a traffic too?

AllenSantiago
01-16-2012, 01:08 AM
There are many ways to increase the traffic on your website. SMO and PPC are considered as the best methods for driving high traffic to your website. Apart from SMO and PPC, you can go for link building process, this will also help you in increasing traffic at some level. Link Building techniques include forums, blogs, articles, directories, social bookmarking, web 2.0, press release and lots more. Hope all three methods SMO, PPC and link building will help you in getting instant traffic to your website.