PDA

View Full Version : DoFollow Blog Comment Rules

alysaray
01-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Blogs have been do follow for a few months now, and for the most part it is going very well. However, I do get a few comments that I will NOT approve because they are obvious comment spam.

I want to give you some real life examples of what I consider comment spam that I will not approve, and provide you with some do follow blog comment rules.

Before I do, I want to stress how important it is to post quality comments, related to the post you are commenting on.

Remember, Do Follow blog owners are giving you some link love, in exchange for your quality comments.

If you, and others, post junk comments, blog owners will get tired of seeing the junk, get tired of moderating junk comments, get tired of being taken advantage of, and will turn no follow back on.

So, please be considerate, and appreciative of do follow blog owners by doing the right thing and leaving quality comments related to the post you are commenting on.

Do Follow Blog Comment Rules

1. Read the post you are going to be commenting on! I also read several of the current comments if there are some. It only takes a few minutes to read the comments and get a general feel on what people are thinking.

Then, post comments directly related to the blog post, related to the general tone of the comments, or related to a comment left by a specific person.

2. Be kind, even if you disagree with the blog owner’s post, or some individual comments. As a blog owner if you blast me or some of my posters directly, I won’t allow your comments. If you disagree with me, that’s fine. Disagree, offer more information to support your disagreement, and do it respectfully.

3. I prefer at least a short paragraph of comments that adds to the comment conversation. A simple “I agree” is not going to be approved by me.

4. Don’t use your comments to list every website you own. After leaving some good comments, don’t blatantly advertise your other websites. I’m already giving you an incoming link with your selected anchor text. If you add additional websites, I probably won’t approve your comments.

If you add a website in the comments that is directly related to the discussion, even if it’s yours, I will allow it. If I think you are just trying to get more links, I won’t allow it.
Presentation Folders (http://www.printingray.com/presentation-folder-printing.html) | Custom Folders (http://www.printingray.com/folder-printing.html) | Folder printing (http://www.printingray.com/folder-printing.html)

salesrep
01-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Great post, some really good points made here.

SmithRobert
01-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Blog commenting is considered one of the easiest ways to get free one way links to your website.One good solution to this labor intensive task is to purchase a good blog comment software.Once you get going on a comment, you may find you have a lot to say, however, comment etiquette generally dictates that they remain short.

theshail
01-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Really nice points, I think it's really important to write relevant comments on blog to get approval. It helps you to get quality backlinks and build your positive impression as well.

jackdalson
01-12-2012, 01:28 AM
It's really good information.

Thank you for sharing.

seoworldclass
01-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Hello fellows..:eek:

Nice points listed here. I would like to add one more point with the you. Use deep linking. If you have written a post on your own blog that is relevant to this, point back to it. It is easier for the search engines to crawl your blog and it makes for good reading for others. When you make a new comment on a blog, you need to enter your name, an email address and a website into a form and then you write your comment.

Thanks a lot
SEO Company Singapore

jhsauyr
01-12-2012, 04:04 AM
its really very helpful and is based on facts

pop45s
01-12-2012, 07:25 AM
I think no one deletes genuine comment.
My suggestion is read blog properly and then comment on it. it will definitely get approve.

roshanivahora
01-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Its a very nice post sharing with all about of Blog Commenting. Thanks.