PDA

View Full Version : Best Article Submission strategy

andrewsymonds
01-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Should any one suggest the best way of article submission. I have 15 article directories and i submit my article to those directories should it work as SEO point of view??

Amy.Sarin
01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
What’s the point of submitting the same article on 15 directories since Google is going to rank the one it indexes first and label rest as duplicate.

Article marketing has taken a backseat post the panda update. Article directories have lost their dominance although they are working on improving their quality.

Why waste time when we have much effective techniques namely blogging, blog commenting, guest blogging, social networking etc..

AllenSantiago
01-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Article submission is of the best and effective way of getting one-way link to your website. Article submission in gaining the exposure of your website and also helps in driving traffic to your website. But care should be taken that the content must be fresh and unique in all article directories. This is because after the entry of Panda, Google does not allow or tolerate duplicate content.

Openxcell Inc
01-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Yes It will works well. It will create a good quality of backlink. Through these your keyword ranking would be increase. It also increases more visitor to your website.

addyj672
01-26-2012, 03:06 AM
Article writing was once considered the core method for link building but not today. But eventhough article writing has lost its dominance in SEO methods after Panda updates, but it still has potential to give you some link juice for ranking for particular keywords. As far as article writing is concerned every week you should get two or three article up on ezine and other article directories and include couple of your backlinks in it.

shopperpk
01-26-2012, 06:50 AM
What’s the point of submitting the same article on 15 directories since Google is going to rank the one it indexes first and label rest as duplicate.

Article marketing has taken a backseat post the panda update. Article directories have lost their dominance although they are working on improving their quality.

Why waste time when we have much effective techniques namely blogging, blog commenting, guest blogging, social networking etc..

Thanks for the clarification because I had also did same mistakes with my website in past by submitting same article in different directories. That was the reason I couldn't got good rank or back links from articles submitted in different categories.

atifpasha13
04-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Well i also made the same mistake of posting the same content in several articles directory in past, may be that is the reason my blog lost all its traffic all of sudden, as i used a software to submit my post in several articles directories, i used the article spinner. Thanks for clarifying my mistake with this helpful thread.

jhonybravo222
04-23-2012, 04:29 AM
[QUOTE=Amy.Sarin;77184]What’s the point of submitting the same article on 15 directories since Google is going to rank the one it indexes first and label rest as duplicate.
Well said, but its a good way to create quality back links.