PDA

View Full Version : How to rank fast

maddy58
01-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi all,

One of my keywords demand is too high, I had tried all the link building techniques to rank it, but still it not ranking, so what should I do, In my signature have a keyword as well as website also.

php development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/php-development.htm)

tomdic
01-15-2012, 04:06 AM
Blog commenting is best way to get high rank.
You should try it.

CrownMax
01-16-2012, 01:31 AM
For Getting rank fast we article submission and blog post are effective . Use relevant content for your sites because Content is king in seo .

candyo0
01-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Now, there is another trick that, as far as I am concerned, helps me not only get indexed faster, but also get ranked in a couple of hours.

As you probably know, search engines initially come to your website and index it. Later they check what they’ve indexed and rank it for specific queries as people search.

This process was supposed to take a while, but lately I noticed that is just a matter of hours for my articles.

And I suspect this is mainly because of the [Update Services] feature from WordPress, which I updated a couple of months ago.

edwardchristy
01-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Article submission can really help...

Glow
01-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Taking into consideration your needs, i must say that paidforumposting.com (http://www.paidforumposting.com/) is the right place to deal with.
They have been in the business since 2005 and continue to provide the highest quality service available.
Coupon code (2012) gives 12% off the price.

andrewsymonds
01-16-2012, 05:35 AM
try article submission, guest posting, blogging and forum posting as well.

seoservices
01-16-2012, 05:36 AM
you can do all the techniques of on-page and off-page seo and also promote your site on social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. It will helps to improve your rank very fast

kerry456
01-16-2012, 05:40 AM
in my views, if you get the higher ranking very fast, that can be negative for you. It is always better to climb the ladder slowly via proper steps. Do not go for black hat SEO technique for getting higher rank faster. If you climb slowly you wont get down.

bryanbell
01-16-2012, 05:42 AM
You should continue all your link building activity as well as try out some new activities which you are not doing yet because of high competition it helps to your website ranking. I think you have to do all the link building technique in quality website which have high PR and your website niche. Because relevant and high page rank website backlink must help to increase ranking on search engine result page.

seema123
01-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Hi,
you have so many options in seo to rank first your site..let it be directory, articles bookmarking forums etc.
but quality must is more preferable than quantity works because quality backlinks is the secret of high ranking.
Thanks

bruce
01-19-2012, 09:13 AM
I advice you to divide you work into two parts: first one is passive: renew your website time to time, introduce new pages, news or changing the design etc. The second part is active: post on forum, blog facebook twitter etc...More you have links to you, better it is.

carolinehill
01-20-2012, 04:56 PM
If you have done all SEO techniques, then you have to do competitor Analysis. After you have to make submissions in that website in which your competitor is doing. This is a way to increase Ranking of website.

mobileapplover
01-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks for sharing dear all, but I think about that if you want to get inquires so, you can do press release submission and I have personal exp.

shopperpk
01-22-2012, 09:03 AM
For getting rank early you should do good link building with blogs posting, commenting, directory submission and social bookmarking.

Click SSL
01-23-2012, 04:39 AM
You need to make passion in your SEO work. Some time it may take time to rank your website higher on Google and also on other search engines. And your keyword in highly competitive so you have lots of websites in your competition.

Dazzle
06-22-2020, 03:13 PM
Yeah that's true it will take some time. Moreover you have to use combination of all techniques that includes, blog commenting, directory submissions, guest posts and social media presence.

davidweb09
06-23-2020, 07:50 PM
For Quick ranking you have to implement advanced SEO link-building techniques. https://scvfs.com/