PDA

View Full Version : proxy server

ajaykr86
01-16-2012, 07:27 AM
what is proxy server and its applicatins ?

alblache
10-11-2012, 08:40 AM
They offer proxy and vpn with 10% discount only on https://www.sslprivateproxy.com/ . Very good for SEO and other aplications.
The coupon`s are: - SPP10FREE - for proxy
- SPP10VPN - for vpn.

So, feel free to use them and enjoy!

anbinal
02-05-2014, 01:13 AM
what is proxy server and its applicatins ?

Proxy server is nothing but Virtual private network.
Virtual private networks (VPNs) are point-to-point connections across a private or public network.
There are two types of VPN connections:
1.Remote access VPN(Remote access VPN connections enable users working at home)
2.Site-to-site VPN(Site-to-site VPN connections enable organizations to have routed connections between separate offices or with other organizations over a public network while helping to maintain secure communications)
There are some real benefits from using proxy server(VPN):
1. You can hide the IP address of the client computer so that it can surf anonymous, this is mostly for security reasons.
2. You can scan outbound content and circumvent regional restrictions.
3. You can bypass security restrictions and filters (your work office have blocked facebook or something else, with proxy you can look at the blocked sites).
Personally i use VPN(Proxy) service for avoid ip ban while playing online game.
Then go to Ip-Details.com (http://www.ip-details.com/) before and after had VPN service,then compared the IP's.

JoeFrancis
02-06-2014, 04:25 AM
squidpic is a good proxy server to use.

anirban09P
03-20-2014, 07:38 AM
In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application) that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource available from a different server and the proxy server evaluates the request as a way to simplify and control its complexity.

jayanta1
03-21-2014, 07:40 AM
A proxy server is an intermediary computer that is between the user's computer and the Internet. It can be used to log Internet usage and also to block access to a web site.

rajusrivasvt
03-22-2014, 05:11 AM
I heard about proxy server but I am not much knowledge about proxy server. I want to know about proxy server.

jamesnixon487
03-25-2014, 09:34 AM
Proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.

innotect
03-25-2014, 10:19 PM
proxy server is a best for to earn a lot of money online .