PDA

View Full Version : Know more about social bookmarking

andyjones937
01-17-2012, 05:12 AM
I have this great interest on the whole matte of SB or social bookmarking. I have been hearing lots of excellent things about this popular thing. Is there somebody here who could make sure that I get the needed amounts of information that I have mentioned above? Make your comments below & I will be eagerly waiting for all of those things that you may need to share. Do not make any misleading posts on this thread as I have already been getting those things from other online forum sites. I do know the people here are reliable on these matters.

vikasbook
01-18-2012, 05:07 AM
I think social bookmarking is not giving much value to search engine ranking. Lots links are no follow and search engine do not cached them fast. There can be some of social networking sites those are raining of traffic and I like them

mesasa
01-18-2012, 05:51 AM
Do we get dofollow links from all bookmarking sites, having high PR? Its difficult to find social bookmarking sites over the web.

ajaykr
01-18-2012, 06:41 AM
hi,
social bookmarking is best mesthod for getting business for your site ,thanks

abhinandanets
01-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Social book marking is the part of off page optimization . i which we put the site content like Title, Tags, Description,Url. Then it provide backlinls for that site. which help in site promotion

fantombol
01-19-2012, 05:36 AM
Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online.

Openxcell Inc
01-23-2012, 06:28 AM
However I used to do social bookmarking for the purpose of getting index the website link into the web search engine sites.

fantombol
01-24-2012, 07:50 AM
hmm i agree with your post, but can you explane me that how get i high pr bookmaeking sites from google?

mobileapplover
01-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Yes, I am also believe about that social bookmarking is the best off page activity and use of getting index the site link into the web SE.

bposervices
01-24-2012, 09:17 AM
social bookmarking is great link building activity for getting do follow back links.

mindy
01-25-2012, 03:58 AM
I use social bookmarking for indexing webpage rather than for traffic.