PDA

View Full Version : what is link firm ?

Neriabati
01-20-2012, 04:38 AM
what is link firm and how we use it .

mobileapplover
01-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Sorry friend, I don’t have answer but I will tell you after some time.

babarmansha143
01-20-2012, 10:29 AM
I know but you can send more details of this?

bermuda
01-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Link farm is a page, directory or website which is consisted of many low quality links, without contents or any valuable materials for people and net audience. You are recommended to stay away from such portals and systems and not using them to build links for your website because they are generally considered as bad neighbors over the net.

Sometimes getting links from link farms can damage rankings of the sites and lower their values online. Instead of trying to increase the number of incoming and one-way links, always try to be on the lookout for finding the quality and authority links, even a few of such links will help your website having better chances of ranking well.

TrinFletcher
01-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Link farm means lots of link in web page and most of links are not relevant to the page. Link farms are considered to be unethical and search engines don't like them. If you link to the link farm, that means you endorse that website to your visitors. Link farms spread out low quality content on the web.

AllenSantiago
01-21-2012, 12:10 AM
Link Farming refers to the techniques of exchanging reciprocal links in order to boost up the link popularity on the website by the maximizing the number of backlinks that points to your website. It is considered as one of the Black Hat SEO techniques to increase the ranking of your website in the search engine. Hope this will help you in getting some idea about Link Farming.

pal09
01-24-2012, 11:17 AM
A link farm is a website set up with the sole purpose of increasing the link popularity of other sites by increasing the number of incomming links to those sites.
______

Web Design Glasgow (http://www.webdesignglasgow.uk.com)
Glasgow Web Design (http://www.webdesignglasgow.uk.com)

seosoftechindia
01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Mostly forum members are saying right about link farm. Link farm means lots of low quality links on a single page. if you see that one page has many links of different-2 themes then its called link farming. we should not add more then 50 link on a single page.

seosoftechindia
01-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Now my doubt is cleared about link farm.

seoworldclass
01-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Hi All..:D

Link farming is a questionable SEO tactic in which a website enters a relationship of reciprocal linking with another site or pays a provider for a large number of inbound links. Because many search engines use inbound links as a factor in determining a website's page rank, websites use link farming to boost their rankings in search engine results. But it is not a fair way of getting search engine ranking. So you should always avoid this technique.

Thanks