PDA

View Full Version : Solving website content query

adriantalon585
01-21-2012, 04:05 AM
There is this website that is around a year old that I have been running. I don’t update the content of the website; does anyone know how often it should be updated? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Can someone help me out with this query? I’m totally new in this field of business and don’t know much about these techniques or these rules and regulations or the tips and tricks so that is why I need the help of anyone I can get to handle this things. So I am asking everybody out there is there anyone who is willing to help me on this thing.

mani ge3e
07-04-2016, 11:44 PM
hello friends
I have a few CQWP's in SP2010 Enterprise that I ma using to display tasks from task lists in the same site collection. At the moment they are simply filtered on 'Assigned to [me]' and they are working fine. Only issue is that the query will display all completed tasks too and I want all but completed! I have tried adding another filter that looks at the status field for if the task item is completed. The query looks like this: Assigned to Equals [Me] AND Status is not equal to [Completed]. Problem is the CQWP now displays nothing unless I remove that second filter! What am I doing wrong?? Thanks