PDA

View Full Version : How to Use Forum Signatures for SEO

maddy58
01-23-2012, 06:22 AM
I have heared of some people that using more than 1 link in your signature in a forum is not so good for seo!

When i mean more than 1 links, i mean it like that:
ex. kw1--->yourdomain/page1
kw2--->yourdomain/page2

Its better to have 1 link only, or it doesnt matter to have more?

Please help cause i want to buy backlinks and i want to know if its more cool to use 1 keyword or more!

Social Media Optimization (http://www.seoranksmart.com/social-media-optimization/social-media-optimization.htm)

ajaykr
01-23-2012, 07:14 AM
hi,
by ising bb code you can insert the forum link and post every day ques and answer .

Openxcell Inc
01-26-2012, 02:22 AM
I would say that you must provide a good information about your services with keyword and link. These how it will looks natural and helpful to create a good quality of backlink.

addyj672
01-26-2012, 02:59 AM
It seems right if we put too many keywords in forum signature it low the link juice. Similarly put on keyword in forum signature have good impact on keyword ranking. Combination of keywords can be used like low competition keywords can be use with high competition keyword.

Nickola
01-26-2012, 07:01 AM
It is better if you post comments on the topic similar to your site theme.

Brittekland
01-27-2012, 04:43 AM
Thematic Forum posting and blog commenting helps greatly to achieve rankings. Putting three links in one signature is considered to be spam. Hence don't follow that. One link per signature is clean and good.

john515
01-27-2012, 06:01 AM
You should participate in forum posting and you should try to give the solution on thread via posting your reply and you can also put your signature below your post.

Amy.Sarin
01-28-2012, 08:28 AM
It does not hurt to have more but make sure its relevant to your post. But then it also depends on forum rules.

I am not sure about buying backlinks on forums. I have heard that mostly forums are nofollow in nature.

juliashing
02-02-2012, 02:24 AM
Forums offer some of the best back links to your site and the best way is to make sure that you include your signatures with the keywords as links. In this way your site will improve its ranking for those particular keywords as links.
Forums besides being a great place for marketing are also a great source for information and knowledge.

tinilxyz
02-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Some forums do not allow you to put your signature in your posts if you are a new member. And some forums do not allow signatures at all.

catheylee
02-02-2012, 05:13 AM
To get back links from forums are a great way to increase your sites reputation.
Freshly updated content with a link back to your site is exactly the right way to go if you are looking for a good backlink

cbhattarai
02-03-2012, 12:53 AM
It depends on the Forum Site that you are using. Most of the sites don't even use signature, So it is better if you do it and take some time to learn more about it.

thank you

rahulkhanna
02-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Hi!! maddy58 you are talking about here that "you want to buy links from forum". See what i will recommend you first don't buy the links. You can get value to you keywords by follow generally forum usage but still if you want then it depends on your budget.

And the second thing you ask here that you use only 1 keyword(link) or more on forum signature link then its a myth that that only one or first link give the value. Every keyword as signature give the value to that particular keyword. So again it depends on that forum owners how many keyword how many keywords they allow you to put as signature and on your budget too.

Jerlies
02-09-2012, 06:03 AM
If you have more than one link in your signature the robot may think you area spammer so personally I wouldn't recommend it. But as you see here and on some other sites people use multiple links in their sigs. No one knows for sure except Google developers =)