PDA

View Full Version : How can I make e-books and use them to visitors my website?

robwilley7
01-23-2012, 06:24 AM
Hello friends.

Can anyone tell me How can I make e-books and use them to targeted visitors my website? I've observed about other individuals doing this but I don't know how to get began.?

Provide me some suggestion.

thnaks

mani ge3e
07-04-2016, 11:43 PM
How can I get more website visitors?”

This is one of the most common questions I hear from clients, frustrated at the lack of business their website brings them.

Often, there isn’t much wrong with the site itself — it’s professionally designed, and the portfolio is full of gorgeous work. But it just sits there, in an obscure corner of the Internet, being quietly ignored.Taking a website from zero to a few hundred or even a few thousand visitors a month is not easy, but it’s eminently doable — as long as you recognize a harsh truth about the Internet:

The online world is an attention economy. Attention is finite, and therefore scarce. So if you want people to pay attention to you, you need to earn it.

You can’t expect your work to speak for itself. Most of the time, it won’t. You need to accept that marketing is part of your job, just as much as making.

But the game changes when you start applying your creativity to your marketing — it becomes more fun as well as more effective. Here are four ways to use your creativity to attract the right kind of visitors to your website.