PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion about pop-under exchanges?

robwilley7
01-25-2012, 05:14 AM
hello friends.

What do you think of pop-under exchanges? I'm having problems getting guests to my website, so I'm considering trying one. Are they effective?

need your suggestions.

thanks.

bermuda
01-25-2012, 06:03 AM
I really do not think such a method will help your website that much because pop-ups and pop-under units are today being less frequently used by webmasters and as you already know, most versions of browsers have internal sections which can block such types of ads to load on browsing panels of net audience and web surfers.

Besides, many times when some full screen ads appear on surfers' panels, they will make bad impressions on visitors because they might not like to see unwanted advertisements upon arriving on homepages of the sites, deciding to leave them. Try working on other methods to improve your traffic shares like posting articles on some directories.

ajaykr
01-25-2012, 07:07 AM
hi,
i am agree with your answer.

Amy.Sarin
01-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Pop under exchanges is a system in which websites promote each other with the help of pop under. Every website gets a credit whenever a user visits it.
I would discourage you to avoid using pop ups and pop unders as they are annoying and deliver a bad user experience.