PDA

View Full Version : Godaddy reseller hosting

Host Service
01-26-2012, 03:22 AM
Hello everybody,

What about godaddy reseller Hosting Plan? Do you have ant experience with it? I bought a super reseller plan from godaddy? Have any suggestion how to promote my business now?

wraybuffonew843
01-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Hi, you can promote your business by advertising.

Glow
02-13-2012, 05:57 AM
As I know, they are good for domain name registration, but not sure about their hosting opportunities.
If I were you, I would better choose web hosting provider instead of using hosting services offered by Domain Registrar.
Hostforweb.com is the best one, IMHO.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

imran101
02-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Godaddy is topper company for web hosting and domain registration , these plans always best

wraybuffonew843
07-05-2012, 02:52 AM
I don't think godday is a great hosting site, but it's indeed a great domain purchasing site.

eswariseo
07-16-2012, 07:12 AM
Many Hosting companies offer more best features. If you need best hosting company, you have to analyze about it.

rebena
07-16-2012, 08:53 AM
We have become one of the trusted website hosting companies in India and it happened due to our dedication and hard work. Our organization has experienced and skilled engineers who never compromise the quality work.

Nmoudf
07-17-2012, 04:54 AM
I wouldn't advise, as Goddy is better at offering domain registration, than hosting.

A lot of bad reviews can be read about the company reputation, they suspend hosting accounts without any notice. But on the other hand, they are perfect as a domain registrar.

zita
07-17-2012, 08:30 AM
I have not yet tried them.. I would suggest that you not to Go for Godaddy as they are the biggest company in the world. They may ignore to provide you the good support that you need. As a reseler, make sure that you choose a company which provides very good 24/7 Online support. Consider to check customer reviews before choosing any web host.