PDA

View Full Version : Can I increase my traffic and PR through social bookmarking?

maddy58
01-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Tell me how to increase my traffice and Pr through social bookmarking. Is it possible ?

OsCommerce Development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/oscommerce-development.htm)

webcreations
10-29-2012, 06:46 AM
Social bookmarking, also called social marketing, is the process of joining a popular social media site, setting up a user profile, including at least one link back to your website, and then spending time regularly on the site connecting with members who fit your target audience. If you want to increase your website traffic with free social bookmarking, your goal is threefold:

First, define your target market. Before you join a social site and become active, develop a plan that is focused and purposeful. Create a profile of your ideal prospect, your target market. If you know precisely who you are trying to reach, your task will be easier and the results much more satisfying.
Second, become socially active on the site. You need to interact with other members, placing a greater emphasis on being friendly than on being promotional. You are typically not trying to sell anything directly on a social site, except in areas of the site designated for such purposes. Rather, you are simply trying to build connections. Through those connections, traffic will flow to your website as members check to find out more about you and what you do.
Third, use the site to establish your expertise and build your brand. All content you post, plus links, advice and recommendations, should demonstrate and support your knowledge and your value as a trusted authority in your market niche.