PDA

View Full Version : What Reverse SEO mean?

maddy58
01-26-2012, 11:06 PM
I have searched this term reverse SEO in the Google and tried to find out what its actually mean, but not able to find out, everyone have their own opinion on that, can you pls explain what it is?

php development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/php-development.htm)

Brittekland
01-27-2012, 04:38 AM
It is the process of deranking a website. I have had experience in doing a Reverse SEO project. The reason to do Reverse seo is that some sites may show up high in the rankings for the client's particular keyword for which it is optimized. The problem with these sites will be that they contain negative reviews about the clients product / service. In such case, they opt Reverse seo for the site that has the negative content and make them drop from their rankings or else aggressive optimization should be done for the client's site to rank high and push down the ranking of negative review site.

helpout
01-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Thank you Brittekland,
I am new here and nice to get this knowledge.

hemantets
01-27-2012, 07:50 AM
It related to decrease the website and keywords ranking.

shopperpk
01-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Google allows this kind of seo or not ? If we are making the rankings of those websites down by doing reverse seo who would get the benefit .

mobileapplover
01-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Well, I think about that it is the method of removing sites other than your own from the first pages of Google and also it is one type of black hat seo.

Amy.Sarin
01-30-2012, 05:46 AM
Well, I think about that it is the method of removing sites other than your own from the first pages of Google and also it is one type of black hat seo.
No it’s not a bad or black hat technique.
It’s a technique to suppress negative publicity that targets your company in search engines. It includes improving your rank OR decreasing that ‘bad press’ rank by:

-updating and syndicating positive content on net
-promoting a bunch of other sites that talk positive about your company
-getting backlinks from authority websites

brainpulse
01-30-2012, 07:38 AM
It is the process of deranking a website. I have had experience in doing a Reverse SEO project. The reason to do Reverse seo is that some sites may show up high in the rankings for the client's particular keyword for which it is optimized. The problem with these sites will be that they contain negative reviews about the clients product / service. In such case, they opt Reverse seo for the site that has the negative content and make them drop from their rankings or else aggressive optimization should be done for the client's site to rank high and push down the ranking of negative review site.

I agree with Brittekland, some how he is right..

schumannrober
01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Great discussion about revers SEO actually I don't here anywhere about it.

jeffreyrogers
01-31-2012, 01:07 AM
It is an online reputation management device for SEO consultants who manage Online Reputation Management. It is fundamentally a method that aids in decreasing the competitor's rating & improve your own site's rating. Reverse SEO can be used to suppress negative publicity that targets your company in Google, Yahoo, & Bing.

addyj672
01-31-2012, 03:30 AM
Reverse SEO is done to remove the bad impact of website from web. It means remove those things from web which are hurting the website impression and result in decreasing the ranking on search engine. Usually in this bad backlinks and on-page contents which are not low quality are remove. Similarly important all bad impact links of website is remove from web...

ashish123
01-31-2012, 07:51 AM
improve web site ranking....

jonathan cole
01-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Reverse SEO is the process of removing (technically de-ranking) websites other than your own from the first pages of Google.

Reverse SEO has become one of the most effective strategies for minimizing the impact of bad publicity within the search engines’ organic listings. It is an online reputation management (ORM) tool of SEO consultants who manage Online Reputation Management. Too often, companies become targets for negative press online.

Reverse SEO can be used to suppress negative publicity that targets your company in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. By pushing bad press onto the second, third, and fourth pages of Google, those pages will be prevented from gaining traction or attention.

gurinder1987
02-01-2012, 01:46 AM
It is an advance SEO technique. It comes under the Reputation management.

Jashandeep
02-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Pushing the harmful keywords down with the help of all seo methods is known as reverse seo.

jackdalson
02-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Reverse SEO can be used to suppress negative publicity that targets your company in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. By pushing bad press onto the second, third, and fourth pages of Google, those pages will be prevented from gaining traction or attention. It’s important to note the potentially devastating effects of negative press and how reverse SEO can help you manage your company’s Online Reputation Management.

joyanu
02-01-2012, 06:46 AM
The same as you would for Reputation Management. I assume that is what you mean by reverse SEO. Take a look at some competitors sites for Reputation Management and you should get some ideas.

industrial automation training chennai (http://www.plctraininginindia.org/why-are-we-the-largest.php)|
industrial automation training chennai (http://www.plctraininginindia.net/image-gallery.html)|

rupeshgupta
02-22-2012, 04:56 AM
what is reverse seo please tell me...............

timmoores
02-22-2012, 05:08 AM
Reverse SEO is the technique that helps to improve own site's ranking and decrease the competitor's ranking.To do this one has to do huge spamming of the competitor's site with lot of links to other sites.So Google thinks that this site is trying get ranked by huge spamming and so the site gets penalty and disappear from the search engines completely.

jesicawillss
02-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Reverse seo is done for increase ranking and site appearance in search engine.

atifpasha13
04-21-2012, 06:44 AM
I guess Reverse SEO is the process of removing (technically de-ranking) websites other than your own from the first pages of Google. am i right?

kevinpollard578
04-21-2012, 09:52 AM
I think about that it is the method of removing sites other than your own from the first pages of Google and also it is one type of black hat seo.

elisecoen
04-22-2012, 05:42 AM
Reverse SEO is all about emulating your top competitors back links strategy.

merryscanlan
05-18-2012, 12:06 AM
In Reverse SEO you can remove website other than your own from the first pages of Google. It is the most effective strategy to minimize the impact of bad publicity of your website with in the search engines. Reverse SEO can be used to restrain negative publicity that targets your company in Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

markdev
05-19-2012, 12:58 AM
Reverse SEO is a practice that helps in increasing your own website's ranking and decreasing competitor's ranking. It is an online reputation management tool for SEO consultants.