PDA

View Full Version : Clocking..?

hemantets
01-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello friends If you know about the clocking so share with me.

JPC-Sabrina
01-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Overclocking is the act of making a computer operate faster than the specs. that are set by the manufacturer. You can do this by modifying the system parameters. Basically you are running at a higher clock rate or more clock cycles per second. You can increase your operating speed when you perform this type of action.

juliashing
02-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Do you mean "clocking" or "cloaking" as they are two separate things?

vikramrandhawa
02-02-2012, 03:01 AM
A cloaking device is a theoretical or fictional stealth technology that can cause objects, such as spaceships or individuals, to be partially or wholly invisible to parts of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum.

Fictional cloaking devices have been used as plot devices in various media for many years.

Developments in scientific research show that real-world cloaking devices can obscure objects from at least one wavelength of EM emissions. Scientists already use artificial materials called metamaterials to bend light around an object.

tinilxyz
02-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Cloaking is having two separate pages, one optimized for the search engines and a different one optimized for the viewer. Cloaking is a big no-no with Google.

inflexi
02-02-2012, 04:10 AM
I think its Cloaking not clocking .Cloaking is a technique used by some Web sites to deliver one page to a search engine for indexing while serving an entirely different page to everyone else.

catheylee
02-02-2012, 05:24 AM
Cloaking is having two separate pages, one optimized for the search engines and a different one optimized for the viewer. Cloaking is a big no-no with Google.

This is the only cloaking that I know of, if there is any other then please share it

samdorjey
02-02-2012, 05:46 AM
cloaking is having two separate pages one optimized for the search engines and a different one optimized for the viewer.

Jashandeep
02-02-2012, 07:16 AM
Cloaking is a process of attaching the pages with each other to enhance the results.