PDA

View Full Version : Does Squidoo work for SEO?

helpout
01-29-2012, 06:58 AM
Hi mats,
I started using Squidoo to post articles when I learned that they send you money by PayPal, as you earn it.
I want to know that Has anyone been able to use Sqiudoo for SEO?
Please shaer your views.

evantanski
01-31-2012, 01:52 AM
Search for 'squidoo lens' and you will find your answer. But basically squidoo is good for SEO.

FmaRara
01-31-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm very glad to see yours message here

bokinhvan
04-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Yes, Squidoo lens gives unique visitors, traffic, referrals and more over good PR.

sabrinasai
04-20-2012, 12:07 AM
In order to make use of Squidoo for getting links for your website, you must understand how Squidoo works. Squidoo uses tags to categorize the user created pages, or 'lenses' as they are called. Whenever a user creates a Squidoo lens, tags must also be created for each lens. All of the user-generated lenses are linked to tag pages, which are in turn linked back to all the lenses that use the same tag. This is how automatic links are generated for the lens you create in Squidoo. Your Squidoo lens' PageRank increases because of the links it automatically receives from the tag pages!

ChrisDevlin
04-20-2012, 02:39 AM
Hi mats,
I started using Squidoo to post articles when I learned that they send you money by PayPal, as you earn it.
I want to know that Has anyone been able to use Sqiudoo for SEO?
Please shaer your views.

I mostly use Squidoo for creating links wheel, you all know about links wheel property. For creating link wheel, we need to prepare quality and unique content for every web 2.0 websites. For Squidoo also we need to prepare quality and unique content, in that we need to give anchor text for one links to our website and another links to another web 2.0 sites.

Motorbikestore
04-20-2012, 03:59 AM
Squidoo Lenz is a very powerful tool of off page seo for getting quality backlinks.Before working on squidoo you may need to know about how squidoo works...