PDA

View Full Version : Do not use black hat SEO techniques.

stevepinto123
01-30-2012, 12:10 AM
You can never underestimate the importance of quality backlinks. You must recognize that it's terribly achievement to possess a humongous backlinks. Website fame is mirrored within the responses. Additional backlinks you've got, the higher it's. You must get the maximum amount response if you'll be able to, if you are a webmaster. Though I’d propose that you just ought to persist with the strategy is that the solely white hat SEO. Don’t ever attempt so-called black hat SEO techniques. It’ll solely increase your page rankings. Lately you can not work the search engines. You’ll be able to be penalized if you're jammed with the black hat SEO techniques. Examples are hidden text, cloaking, etc. thus if I were you, select the white hat strategies!

majedayari
01-30-2012, 03:34 AM
Thanks for your help :)

webdesignfl
01-30-2012, 04:26 AM
White hat SEO is an ethical way of doing SEO which is done by following search engines guide lines and through white hat SEO you can get good and long term result as it takes time but you should have some patients and you will surely get good result through ethical techniques, so it is suggested that always go for white hat SEO techniques.

plumbers20
01-30-2012, 05:04 AM
Wonderful post. I would definitely try to incorporate the tips you have shared. I would be glad if you could refer me some more stuff of niche.

juliashing
02-02-2012, 02:17 AM
Sure you can use them if you hate your business and never want to see it flourish. If you want your site banned.
Google has said time and again that any site caught using Black hat techniques will be penalized or punished and still people use black hat techniques to promote their sites.

vikramrandhawa
02-02-2012, 03:24 AM
Black hat seo is unethical and could easily get you banned from one or more of the major search engines. It's definitely not worth the possible short-term gain in traffic.

catheylee
02-02-2012, 04:41 AM
Black Hat techniques are all those which will get you into serious trouble if you continue to do them or if the search engine finds out that you are using them.
After Google panda update the punishment for sites caught using black hat techniques has become even strict and has resulted whole of the sites getting de-indexed from Google.

michael4you
02-02-2012, 04:47 AM
What is black Hat SEO? Its not very much clear. Yes, when we talk about On-page black hat we know what is it, but what about off-page black hat. Creating back links through link building 3 way or 2 way. Google does not permit any of these but for new sites its very important to have some back link and we are left with link building process. If i am wrong please correct me.