PDA

View Full Version : What is more importat SEO or SEM?

maddy58
01-30-2012, 11:32 PM
If you own a website and you want to promote it to its best which should come first search engine optmization (SEO) or (Search Engine marketing) SEM?

php development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/php-development.htm)

jeffreyrogers
01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Search engine optimization is a long term process and search engine promotion is use to get instant result. Both are equally important and it is great when both are applying together but it is also depends on project requirement in case you require instant result than you ought to do SEM.

seoworldclass
01-31-2012, 01:21 AM
Hi..

As per my view, both of these are equally important for a site's success. SEO helps to advertise or promote the business and improves sale. Also SEM takes a vital role for Online marketing.

Jashandeep
01-31-2012, 01:33 AM
I always go for SEO because its not too much costly.

addyj672
01-31-2012, 03:33 AM
I think both are doing the same thing, Like if i do SEM then, i will be doing PPC or SEO and similarly i am doing SEO then surly i will be doing SEM. It is due to the fact that SEO comes in Search Engine Marketing. SEO is one of important technique of doing SEM and good ROI...

jhonackerman
01-31-2012, 04:12 AM
SEO comes under SEM if you are doing SEM then surely you are doing SEO. And both are must to do to promote your business online.

Webcs-Peter
01-31-2012, 05:02 AM
It seems to me both are important.

seoworldclass
02-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Hi...

We need to effectively combine of SEO and SEM optimum success. SEO & SEM both the terms actually refer to two different parts of the same marketing scheme. SEM is a much broader term than SEO, and actually includes SEO as one of its techniques.

Thanks