PDA

View Full Version : How to get good backlinks?

james122
02-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Hi all members

Can anybody tell me how to get good backlinks and fast indexing?
Thanks in advance.

motorola4gatrix
02-01-2012, 04:38 AM
In my opinion forum posting is the best, fast and easiest way to get back links .

Ken Peterson
02-01-2012, 04:43 AM
If you want to get good back links your keywords should be dynamic and unique. And apart from that your submissions should be in relevant category with unique content and properly formatted with good PR sites.

AllenSantiago
02-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Backlinks are treated as one of the most important elements of the website for improving the Page rank in the search engine. You need to get more quality backlinks for increasing the PF of your website. You can go about Link building process which includes forum posting, blog posting & commenting, social bookmarking, video submission and others. You need to do more submission in the most trusted sites and in high PR sites like sites which with .edu and .gov extension. This becomes very effective in improving the results of the website.

myidealhost
02-01-2012, 07:59 AM
8 best places to get good backlinks from

1. Press Releases
2. Wikipedia like sites
3. Links from .edu and .gov sites
4. How-To Sites
5. Social Sites
6. Memberships and Testimonials
7. Embedded Videos/Slideshows/Software
8. Site And Blog Commenting

You can find more information at 8 best places to get backlinks from (http://myidealhost.com/tutorials/8_best_places_to_get_backlinks_from)

contact@myIdealHost.com
MyIdealHost.com - unlimited linux hosting from $4.85/mo (http://myIdealHost.com)

mobileapplover
02-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Off page activities to get great backlinks and if you want to fast indexing so, you can do properly social bookmarking submission.

juliashing
02-02-2012, 01:25 AM
Although all the links submitting methods you might use in Off Page Optimization process of your SEO but forum posting and submitting to Web 2.0 sites are the best way.
Google loves new content and regularly crawls sites that host new content on their sites, As forums are updated daily so any links that Google will find here are bound to be indexed and updated.

jeffreyrogers
02-02-2012, 02:49 AM
The best way to get the highest of quality backlinks is to have other webmasters link to your content because it's simply just good and their readers will like it. You can also get good backlinks from Web 2.0 Properties such as Squidoo and HubPages. Create a content rich "lens" or a page and link to your website.

john515
02-02-2012, 03:08 AM
If you really want a quality backlink, then submit your website in top dofollow bookmarking site, forum posting, blog commenting and article submission. This will help you to generate a good backlink to your site.

catheylee
02-02-2012, 04:15 AM
If you have links coming from sites with a higher Page Rank than yours and the link is a 'Dofollow' then it will be considered as a backlink. The more links you have like these the higher the backlinks you will have.
I am guessing that you know what backlinks are used for anyway?

Openxcell Inc
02-03-2012, 01:26 AM
If you want to get a good quality of backlink then try to do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. These how you could get more visitor to your website. It also helpful to rank over the search engine website.

rahulkhanna
02-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Well i will said the Good back links are those which are relevant and niche to your site and some time from high pr sites. So if you want the good quality back links for your targeted keywords then try to search your competitors back links, grab the links from there from your competitors got. I hope this tip will show you result soon.

david05
02-03-2012, 02:00 AM
Google wants the content to be linked naturally and that is what they are promoting..........

So we can be sure that if we do some quality backlinks, we are there on #1 page of google.......

Regarding blog commenting, i think still there are many blogs which allows do follow.....

rupeshgupta
02-23-2012, 04:10 AM
Directory
bookmarking
article
blog
forms.

JerrickYeoh
02-26-2012, 09:18 PM
When i think of fast indexing , i will think of build those link in high PR site because they always do have high index page and they get crawl by Google frequently.

Article writing and social bookmarking able to help you .

rosesmark
03-22-2012, 02:16 AM
1- Comment on your niche blog or website
2- Post Articles on good authority websites
3- Press Release
4- Forum Posting

steveschmidt85
03-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Start with Bookmark submission and is you have RSS Feed then start RSS submission. Bookmarking will help you for getting good backlinks and both Bookmarking and RSS submission will help you fast indexing and fast crawling your each and every pages.

Set your site profile in Google Webmasters Tools and Submit your xml or html sitemap.

Cheers :)

anoopvkwebtech
03-31-2012, 08:10 AM
I think directory submission,social bookmarking and forum posting are the best method to get good backlinks.................

OliviaSSLGuru
04-02-2012, 02:02 AM
1. Blog commenting.
2. Forum Posting.
3. Article submission.
4. Social media Promotion.

onlinestore
04-02-2012, 03:05 AM
We can good backlinks by doing social bookmarking, press release, squidoo commenting, forum posting, link exchange, dofollow commenting, article submission.......

GeraldNitram
04-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Get in touch with people who might need information that you have on your site. You may look for those people over at their blogs, in online forums, or social media sites. If they find your content useful, they might even create a new post and use your link as a reference.

wilderthornton4
04-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Posting about your website with links in a blog comment is the best way to build backlinks. Make sure that the blog allows link commenting.

fashion_today
04-05-2012, 06:00 AM
To doing the Directory and Forum posting ...

seoinheritx1
08-31-2012, 06:12 AM
Forum Posting and blog commenting is the best way to get good Back links.

lile6666
09-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Hey james,

The idea behind including backlinks as part of the page rank algorithm is that if a page is good, people will start linking to it. And the more backlinks a page has, the better. But in practice it is not exactly like this. Or at least you cannot always rely on the fact that your contents is good and people will link to you. Yes, if your content is good and relevant you can get a lot of quality backlinks, including from sites with similar topic as yours (and these are the most valuable kind of backlinks, especially if the anchor text contains your keywords) but what you get without efforts could be less than what you need to successfully promote your site. So, you less than what you need to successfully promote your site.

freelancer123
09-02-2012, 02:50 PM
There are many ways to get a backlink. While back links are links that start on another site. Among the acceptable ways of link building are getting listed in directories, posting in forums, blogs and article directories.

rehan12
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
good back links come from posting unique content, try to maintain a good blog with posting useful stuff, surely u will get good traffic and improvement in keyword position...

ascon
09-03-2012, 02:29 AM
You can get good back links from do-follow socil bookmarking, blog comments, forum postings and through press release.

hitsandy
09-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Article submissions and social bookmarking will help you to generate more back links with quality. It could be more important activity in SEO.

outsourcedata
09-04-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi friends

High page ranking blog,article, press release submission website provide good back link source.

steve.brettn
09-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Firstly I like to say that all types of back links are important for your website ranking. Though if you want to get good back links than you can try forum posting and blog commenting, rss submission etc.

ankita123
09-04-2012, 06:03 AM
So we can be sure that if we do some quality backlinks, we are there on #1 page of google.......

maxjohn148
09-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Press Releases
Wikipedia like sites
Social Sites
Forums
Dofollow Site And Blog Commenting
Dofollow Directories Submission
etc....

honitel
09-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi all members

Can anybody tell me how to get good backlinks and fast indexing?
Thanks in advance.
Aim for dofollow backlinks.

stevepearls
09-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Dear friend,

For quality backlink, you need to check high PR and dofollow link sites, because these sites give you more visibility and traffic from search engines. and for fast indexing you need to do social bookmarking for your website.

stevetamer
09-05-2012, 05:21 PM

;)I wish I wish

onlinejobs
09-06-2012, 12:16 AM
In my opinion you should do Directory, Bookmarking, Article, Blog, Forum to get backlinks.

mikeslough5
09-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Social Book marking and approved links of directory become the faster back link.

ackerlee
09-06-2012, 05:02 AM
You can get good backlinks from lot of hard work and smart work especially the off page activities like directory submissions, social bookmarking, article submissions, press release, blog commenting and forum commenting.