PDA

View Full Version : Importence of Tweeter...?

hemantets
02-01-2012, 07:48 AM
How much imported Tweeter for SEO Purpose.

bposervices
02-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Website traffic increased via twitter. In twitter, you can increase your followers and following. You tell your twitter friends of your business services. So on my opinion Twitter is only use for increase website traffic.

thomasbell
02-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Twitter is useful in SEO. If you really want to get that promotion, twitter every once in a while about something that has nothing to do with your enterprise. Tweet some life training or publish a fresh scam for individuals to study when they are tired. But don't exaggerate it because you don't want to carried individuals.

tinilxyz
02-03-2012, 06:48 AM
Twitter provides you with an opportunity to join a group of interest by following others who are influential within your niche. Twitter also allows businesses to communicate with customers and receive feedback in a casual and cost effective manner. It can prove useful in understanding and obtaining consumer opinion about new products or services or new ideas. You can also use Twitter to communicate new ideas with people and test public opinion. Bloggers sometimes use Twitter to discuss ideas for new posts.

lagunashores
02-03-2012, 08:13 AM
The main purpose of Twitter is to receive and deliver short bursts of content from other Twitter users. Many use it only to interact socially, but Twitter is also turning into a great instrument for internet marketing.

mobileapplover
02-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Well, I think about that Twitter is useful website for traffic and popularity but not ranking factor related to it.

ellaparsons
02-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Twitter is one of the best social networking sites that can be use as a marketing tool to get a lot of traffic for your site. Just be active and be popular on this site.

seoworldclass
02-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Hello..:D

As you know twitter marketing takes a vital role to promote your website in major search engines. Through this you can promote your product and service easily, depending on what kind of product, service or social medium you are looking to promote. So you should continue to read your tweets, you will want to be providing your followers with quality content that spikes their interest.

Good Day!!

rupeshgupta
02-23-2012, 04:04 AM
I think Website traffic increased via twitter.

Openxcell Inc
02-25-2012, 01:21 AM
Through twitter you could communicate with the people easily. I mostly prefer to do have something more interesting works in twitter by sharing the tweets.

sherickdhawan
04-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Twitter is one of the favorite social networking sites & is important in getting traffic to a website. It is interesting to use & helpful in increasing the tweets of followers & followings. I suggests that you must do this.

Labexpress
04-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Twitter a most popular network where people comes for tweets and information.Helps with getting traffic from all around world.