PDA

View Full Version : Some SEO questions

bobmark56
02-02-2012, 03:55 AM
I have had few difficulties convincing a client who wants some elements of his website changed. I also agree that changes are needed to be done but the changes that he is suggesting would get the website severely penalized. He has a planned set of modifications to be implanted but I don’t agree with those at the same time cant openly give my opinion on it. I am very frustrated but he can’t notice it. Can anyone kindly suggest me the ways to convince the client not to pursue such strategies which will render risks and may endanger his website?

rupeshgupta
02-23-2012, 04:16 AM
what is whit hat and black hat seo?
what is seo?
wtat is smo.?

Jashandeep
02-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Give him a blog to read in which all penalties are clearly mention after the change . Or create your own blog and describe all the things and give him that blog.

Venus Brown
02-23-2012, 07:22 AM
I would suggest you to tell him that such changes may hurt the ranking of the keywords.He may loose traffic and ultimately the business that he's generating will be declined. Also Google may penalize the site.

hemantets
02-23-2012, 08:01 AM
If you want to make a market in SEO then you must be know about the Market strategies

JohnRosatti
02-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Tell him the reality .Rather then force him.

namebutler
02-23-2012, 10:10 AM
I would find an online article that references the dangers that he is making. Its basically a "free" second opinion.