PDA

View Full Version : Link Velocity in SEO?

jesicawillss
02-02-2012, 07:12 AM
Hello Friends. I read somewhere about Link Velocity but could not get it. I would like to know about link velocity and its importance in SEO.

hemantets
02-02-2012, 07:49 AM
I think its about the Speed of occurrence of a keyword in the ranking.

mobileapplover
02-02-2012, 08:01 AM
I think its about the Speed of occurrence of a keyword in the ranking.

May be my friend is right.

RichardSmith
02-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Hello guys,

Generally link velocity is simply the rate at which backlinks are built to a web site. If a site contains good quality, useful content, links from other sites would naturally occur randomly and on a fairly steady basis.

Thanks a lot
Richard Smith

thomasbell
02-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Link velocity is often incompletely described simply as the speed at which you add inbound links to your site. In reality the simple information of link swiftness is precise, but does not take the whole picture into account. You know that the best aspect in position your site great in the google is inbound links, and that a higher link swiftness will get you where you need to be quicker.

mesasa
02-08-2012, 06:21 AM
link velocity should be in constant velocity. Avoid bombarding your sites with links right away especially if it is a new site.

john12345
02-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Link velocity can also be referred to as “rate of acquisition” and this is something that SEO gurus have been aware of for a while, but it seems this idea is going to become a much more important factor in determining search engine rankings.

sherickdhawan
04-27-2012, 08:45 AM
Link Velocity is the speed through which a inbound link is attached to a site. It plays a important role in the SEO field. I suggests that you must take a positive decision for this.

merryscanlan
05-01-2012, 11:30 PM
When you create backlinks of your site by following the rules and regulations of search engines. So at which speed you create these links fro mother high pagerank sites. The speed at which you create backlinks of your site is called link velocity.