PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining the Google ranking

felixheddins141
02-03-2012, 12:47 AM
For its foremost key words, there's this net website that I actually have been reforming and it's by currently been graded at the best of Google SE for the key words in question. It someway doesn’t offer the impression to be right which that is the highest downside. Despite the very fact that the lone area that mentions the key word is that the label, it's just spherical seven back links. I would find you remarking the rear position for the net website in vindictiveness of my upright SEO effort is what I’m involved around. Is there very anyone here who will view the net website and clarify this specific matter?

kenlee3
02-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Proper seo can help to maintain gogle rankings,
Use some effective seo techniques.

motorola4gatrix
02-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Link wheek is the best technique to maintain keyword ranking.

jeffreyrogers
02-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Getting high rating is impossible one time you got that then maintain it is also impossible. To maintain the rating in SEO they must continuously built link on regular basis. Need to track all back links and checked for traffic everyday. Link building is the great system for maintaining rank for an online site in Google search results.

mobileapplover
02-04-2012, 05:49 AM
I am believe about Social bookmarking is best way for backlinks and gets more traffic and it is the greatest off page activity in SEO and it’s help of Maintaining keyword ranking in SE.

hemantets
02-04-2012, 07:36 AM
First of all You can Increase your Beck link..

john515
02-07-2012, 05:27 AM
To maintain the keyword ranking in Google, you have to keep continuing off page activities.

rahul123
02-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Poor SEO work never maintain Your ranking in google , so , doing the Quality work not Focus in Quantity work...

amitmax
02-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Quality link building,update keyword rich content on website in regular interval are some tips which can help you to maintain your keywords ranking in google.

bermuda
02-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Many times, fixing or actually maintaining top ranks on Google can be even harder than trying to improve ranks of them because fluctuations or the same ups and downs happen all the time and even older domains having tons of links may be found with lots of shifts in their positions and even experts may find it quite a puzzling issue.

It seems that through sticking with the good old methods of adding fresh content pages to the websites and at the same time building one-way links for them, ranks will get fixed in their top positions. Naturally, the better links which will remain online for a long time, the better chances of having placements stable and fixed also.

schwa
02-08-2012, 02:06 AM
I think quality links and content are the most important to maintain the ranking.

Openxcell Inc
02-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Google Ranking is almost very helpful to get more visitor to the website. If you want to increase your ranking then you have to do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission, and article submission. These help me to create a good quality of backlink.

top1position
02-20-2012, 01:46 AM
If you want to increase your Google ranking do on page optimization (http://www.top1position.com) as well as off page optimization.