PDA

View Full Version : Just Link Building is enough to get rankings in Search Engines?

maddy58
02-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Someone told me that by doing only link building we can get 1st page rankings on Search Engines. Is it right?

Social Media Optimization (http://www.seoranksmart.com/social-media-optimization/social-media-optimization.htm)

akash001
02-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Yes... According to my knowledge link building is enough for get the page rank.

Amy.Sarin
02-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Link building is a very important off-page optimization technique but it’s just the tip of the ice-berg.

You need to employ other off-page optimization techniques too to push your website in search results. Here’s some help:
- Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submit your website to social bookmarking sites
- Participate in social networking sites and related communities for a good social media reputation
- Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
- Write emails to other bloggers/ website owners in your niche offering them to guest post
- Write content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it.

jhonybravo222
02-06-2012, 04:57 AM
yes link building is enough for your keywords in high ranking

Nile Hadwards
02-06-2012, 05:21 AM
You can get first with link building techniques but before that you need to make your website familiar for search engine, I mean some on page activity will help you to rank in search engine. As of me without onpage it is tough to get ranking.

brainpulse
02-07-2012, 01:35 AM
No, just Link building is not enough to get ranking, you need to cover all other parts of SEO process to get ranking in search engines, like Directories, Bookmarking,, Forums, Articles and other activities..

Mikeleonard
02-07-2012, 02:20 AM
if We use the quality link building and Same theme sites the we get first rank in Google .