PDA

View Full Version : How to get a best list for blog commenting ?

sachinsg
02-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Please tell me...... I need your help.

antony05
02-06-2012, 12:27 AM
1. Subscribe to an exclusive, limited dofollow blog membership.
2. Search in Google for dofollow blog lists.
3. Purchase dofollow blog lists.
4. Browse internet marketing forums for lists of dofollow blogs.
5. Search for blogs with CommentLuv plugin installed.
6. Use other dofollow blog search platforms.
7. Buy or download dofollow blog comment software.
8. Order a free dofollow blog list from SEO-Traffic-Guide
9. Reverse engineer the dominant websites in your niche.

Jashandeep
02-06-2012, 01:10 AM
I am doing blog commenting from past 6 months .I know finding a blogs for comment is not an easy .So here i am sharing my techniques to find the blogs follow this : “Add comment” Your Keywords
“Post comment” Your Keywords
“Write comment” Your Keywords
Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
I hope it will help you a lot.

Amy.Sarin
02-06-2012, 04:47 AM
For elementary research, you may use this:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=010363265520675485990:xjmxcyokkls

For finding highly trafficable , authority blogs and forums, you may as well try Keyword Country. I have been using it with success...My silver bullet it is!

Adam001
02-06-2012, 05:42 AM
The best quality blog commenting service I know is Paidforumposting.com (http://Paidforumposting.com/).
They have highly qualified staff of writers. Their writers can dish out the comments your blog needs to get more traffic to your site quicker.
2012 - this coupon code gives 12% off the price.

Openxcell Inc
02-16-2012, 01:26 AM
I think you have to get blog comment through disqus plugin which is easy to use and helpful to get faster approval.

warner12
06-13-2013, 02:14 AM
linkbuilding2013 (http://www.linkbuilding2013.com/) we have to pre plan for seo and we have to design or sit to keep in mind for seo.

jimmyk123
03-21-2014, 05:43 AM
You can use www.backlinkwire.com here you can find many relevance blogs

jamesnixon487
03-25-2014, 09:38 AM
Use Google's search query operator to find the blogs that is relevant to your website.

Ship497
03-27-2014, 02:26 AM
Just search it on Google with your website 's keywords and you will find a good list of blog commenting sites.

uthra
03-28-2014, 03:36 AM
There are so many short cut methods to get the blog commenting websites to improve your keywords ranking.
Your keywords + blogspot.com
Use this methods to get the blogger websites.

Hire Developer
03-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Try to find it out from Google where you will get easily numbers of blogs whatever you want.

displaysandexhi
03-29-2014, 09:17 AM
I think you should avoid the blog commenting according to the Google guidelines.

thomosmax
03-30-2014, 08:46 PM
Thanks for sharing this useful list.

RobMorrow71
03-31-2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks, these all tricks to search blog commenting site are useful. But sadly said that Blog Commenting is one very good of website these days.

I am doing blog commenting from past 6 months .I know finding a blogs for comment is not an easy .So here i am sharing my techniques to find the blogs follow this : “Add comment” Your Keywords
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”

virendra
03-31-2014, 08:28 AM
I am doing blog commenting from 5 month and i found this website:- http://dropmylink.com/
who help us lot regarding blog commenting and we also follow some footprint to find nice blog commenting spot and they are:- “Add comment” Your Keywords

servicebasket
10-23-2017, 11:50 AM
I use DROPMYLINK to get research and get quality sites list for blog commenting. You can also use it also.

aidpcards
10-24-2017, 07:44 AM
I used to search blog commenting sites with High DA value.

9apps
02-26-2018, 09:15 AM
my favorite method is stealing backlinks of your competitors.....

praveenitech40
02-27-2018, 03:51 AM
There are so many queries we can use to find the best lists of blog commenting by using the below queries

davidweb09
04-12-2018, 05:35 AM
You have to search your query directly in Google related to Free Blog Commenting websites.

dljetarora
05-09-2018, 03:53 AM
Just browse the internet and search dofollow blogs.

deepakrajput
05-10-2018, 05:47 AM
Google search engine is best option to get free blog commenting site list.

dljetarora
07-25-2018, 06:05 AM
if you are looking for the list of best Do Follow Blogs for Blog Commenting then you browse over internet with some search term like

"do follow blog commenting"
"do follow blog commenting sites"
"comment luv blogs"

or you can search here - https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=010363265520675485990:xjmxcyokkls

arihantdelhi
07-26-2018, 08:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this great searching way. its really helpful for us.

dombowkett
07-27-2018, 01:56 PM
Google search engine is final choice to find free blog commenting website.

johnmiller22
08-19-2019, 03:07 AM
I have been today blog comment since 8 month and I am using below syntax in order to find best blog commenting site in the list.
1. “Post comment” Your Keywords
2. "comment here" Your Keywords
3. "submit a comment" Your Keywords
3. "submit a comment" Your Keywords

offlinefreeware
11-28-2019, 05:03 AM
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and informative post with us, I want to get huge information from daily basis. Hope you will do more like these type of posting on this platform. Once again thanks.

I am sharing a famous action game that already in top ranking.

The famous and popular PC online/offline action game known as Call of Duty-World at War. Call of Duty game enters you in the shoes of various different soldiers battling allied wing. After installing start off works as private in Russian force and play different roles to complete missions by fighting in the sand. Keep installing Call of Duty on your PC to enjoy better Action gaming experience without any restriction or problem. Download Call of Duty latest advance offline installer from this page. Before uploading here we will check it on our Antivirus the download link is totally safe & secure against malicious software, viruses, & infected files.

offlinefreeware
11-28-2019, 05:06 AM
Great piece of work, thanks for sharing such a brilliant and helpful post.

jayam
01-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Always fill the real name on the name section. Before posting comments read the blog carefully and type the relevant comments. Always use premium quality content while writing comments and don't include links. Type your real email ID.

ritesh3592
01-09-2020, 03:43 AM
Enough answers are given, I think now @op knows that how to get blog commenting website.

viphostsearch
03-22-2020, 07:37 AM
Guys just sharing. I've found this insteresting! Check it out! https://www.pajajaranhosting.com/2020/02/Apex-Hosting.html