PDA

View Full Version : Google Quality back links.

denniemark
02-06-2012, 02:57 AM
As you all know, Google give too much priority to back links. But there is two parts of back links, First is quality back links and second is only back links. We do lots of off page works just for backline. Google do not counts the quantities of back back link, but checks the qualities of back links. So, which are the commons techniques to create quality back links?

Amy.Sarin
02-06-2012, 04:49 AM
Writing content that is deliberately designed to attract links towards it is one...Here are some other techniques on my link-building list:
- Submitting RSS feeds to HQ feed directories
- Submitting website to social bookmarking sites
- Participating in social networking sites and related communities
- Writing guest posts for blogs related to your niche.
- Creating link baits

So long as it is done all organically, it should help.
I use ‘Keyword Country’ to design my link building strategy around traffic pulling keywords and to monitor link-building strategy of my competitors. Pretty satisfied.

inflexi
02-06-2012, 05:15 AM
From my point of view blog comment links, forum signature links, Squidoo link page links are counted as quality back links. The links which you got from reciprocal link exchange or 3way link exchange are also counted as strong back links because by doing reciprocal link exchange you will get search engine indexed based back links which gives maximum wattage to improve your search engine ranking.

Openxcell Inc
02-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Quality of backlink helpful to get more visitor to your website. It is created by doing forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. Through these you could increase your keyword ranking up over the search engine website.