PDA

View Full Version : White Hat SEO Tips

maddy58
02-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Hi,

Everyone wants their websites to be on top of their game. However, it is a fact that not every website is created equal. Some websites stand out, some don't. Who wants their websites to be the latter? To keep winning in the game, consider performing White Hat SEO in your blogs and do not do the shortcuts.

1. Should you want to create a blog, make a sub-directory for it, and not in your root directory

2. Customize your URLs

3. Update your website with unique and useful content regularly

4. Use alternative texts for your site images

5. Research for the right keywords

6. Do not get backlinks from link farms

7. Build Backlinks from Relevant Websites

8. Make your website load faster

php development (http://www.seoranksmart.com/web-development/php-development.htm)

jonson00
02-06-2012, 11:41 PM
White Hat SEO can help you to get massive traffic and backlinks,
I would like to thank you for this nice post.

evantanski
02-07-2012, 02:26 AM
As SEO is a big field but post describes all the necessary elements of white hat seo. Everything is good enough and I would like to suggest to add social bookmarking which is quite a handy methods to get traffic and some time link as well. Besides that the list is almost complete.

hiltonn
02-07-2012, 02:31 AM
I’ll say this once more that I’m not an expert in SEO, but today I want to discuss, and sharing with you about the natural SEO or WhiteHat SEO. Principle of SEO tips which I will give it at this time, it’s not too difficult to do but it need more time to succeed, your desire and commitment. Because There was no instant success and isn’t achieved in the twinkling of an eye...

okayo0
02-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Beginner White Hat SEO

Article Marketing. Unless you have been living in a cave the first thing people learn about white hat seo is article marketing. You are going to create an article with your keywords in your title, description, and have a decent amount of keyword density, and also have your anchored text pointing to your site with your keywords in it.

Forum Marketing. Another thing people commonly do is find a variety of forums that are related to their website and answer questions. They will then leave a link in their signature with their website. Again, they will have their keywords in there with a backlink to their website. Furthermore, a lot of people are actually hiring people to answer questions in forums for very cheap. This is not my favorite method, but I guess it can work for many websites.

Blog Commenting. Leave quality comments and drop your links in the comment where they are necessary. Leaving nice post, great job, ect. are not good comments. Actually taking the time to read their post and leave an intelligent comment for them (is a great idea). Better yet, when you leave a comment; I want you to imagine that it is your blog, and you wake up and read your comment. Would you accept it, or just delete it as spam. Seriously, do it and it will help you A LOT.

Link Exchanges. Again, not my favorite, but I guess for some it might work pretty good. Basically, send an email to a webmaster stating that you will add their site on two of your sites in exchange that they will link to your site. Or you can offer a reciprocal link, but these are off lesser value in Googles eyes. The only time I really use a reciprocal link is when it is a really authority site, and I will benefit more from it.

The four above are what I call “basic white hat seo tactics.” Below are more intermediate link building tactics that you should be using.

Jashandeep
02-07-2012, 04:44 AM
White Hat SEO can survive for long time .Its best way practice to use a white hat SEO.

webdesignfl
02-07-2012, 05:52 AM
White hat SEO means pure ethical SEO techniques which can be done by following all search engine guidelines. White Hat SEO is the only way to get long term good result on the search engine result page.

rahul123
02-07-2012, 06:43 AM
White Hat SEO give you fresh work and promote your website .....

conall
02-09-2012, 01:15 AM
White Hat SEO means ethical techniques.White Hat SEO is the opposite of Black Hat SEO.Generally, White Hat SEO refers to any practice that improves your search performance on a search engine results page (SERP)while maintaining the integrity of your website and staying within the search engines' terms of service.

conall
02-09-2012, 01:22 AM
White Hat SEO means ethical techniques.White Hat SEO is the opposite of Black Hat SEO. Generally, White Hat SEO refers to any practice that improves your search performance on a search engine results page (SERP)while maintaining the integrity of your website and staying within the search engines' terms of service.

nicksonbelt
02-10-2012, 06:00 AM
Well, In white hat seo many ethical techniques are used and I am interested to study that techniques. Kindly help for getting them.

jesicawillss
02-10-2012, 06:20 AM
It is very nice information. White hat seo is the best technique to any webmasters to get high traffic and lots of backlinks. Thanks okayo for more.

whitehatspammer
02-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Ethical way of website marketing using white hat seo techniques.

1. Building relevant back links(mixed nofollow and dofollow)
2. Your content/blog must be unique and informative enough to make SE happy :)
3. Avoid spinning articles in article marketing

rajnipatial123
02-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Your information about of whitehate SEO is great tips.