PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Optimization..?

hemantets
02-07-2012, 07:26 AM
What is the Keyword Optimization...?

seoworldclass
02-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi..:;)

A fully optimize a web site needs to optimize it's keywords well. As per me, optimization of the keyword means increase the visibility of keywords in the 1st page of major search engines.

Thanks

Mikeleonard
02-08-2012, 04:06 AM
Keywords optimization is a way to promote your sites because a user search on the serch engine by a related keywords through which a user put his query and get result . So We use ours keywords ranking for the business promotions .

addyj672
02-08-2012, 06:24 AM
Selection of right keyword is first step in On page optimization, there are many tools which helps in getting right keywords like Google adword tool, Google keyword suggestion tool, select right keyword that is relevant to content and use it in content. For SEO keyword optimization is very much important...

Husselhuff12
02-08-2012, 01:27 PM
This is the process of modifying the content you produce for your blog so it is “optimized” for specific keywords. This modification may include putting keywords in the title, in the meta tags, and within the content itself.

Amy.Sarin
02-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Keyword optimization means optimizing a website for best keywords and phrases.

Some of the keyword optimization techniques are -
- Research for niche related keywords (checking it for relevancy and competition)
- Determine your keyword phrases
- Sorting by long tail and short tail keywords
- Add keywords into key tags, attributes, Header tags and title
- Add Keywords to content organically and then promotion of the content

I use ‘Keyword Country’ that helps me finds the right keywords to inject in my content, ads & website structure to reach and influence target audience.

top1position
02-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Keyword optimization (also known as keyword research) is the act of researching, analyzing and selecting the best keywords to target to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website.

Jashandeep
02-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Promoting a web site with the help of some titles is known as keyword optimization .Keywords or titles should be relevant to the site.