PDA

View Full Version : About SEO (Information on SEO)

moored585
02-10-2012, 11:41 PM
I just learned about search engine optimization as a fresher to this business. I am relatively confident that I have to be trained more to turn out to be a pro. I have some queries which I want to clear out from you. When you go to an international location you would see there are lot of choices and selections of the nation. I am just wondering if these could help in the improvement of SEO. The same sphere of influence which has the same content, I want it. Please have your say that would it be an advantage of SEO.

Jashandeep
02-11-2012, 01:27 AM
What you exactly want to know? Do you want some changes in SEO or any thing else?

anandtechendeav
02-11-2012, 01:47 AM
What exactly you need about SEO?

Repfixer
02-11-2012, 06:55 AM
SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search query. SEO thus helps you get traffic from search engines.

webcreations
10-29-2012, 07:09 AM
SEO (Search engine optimization) is the Techniques that makes you your client site's page-rank up on Google's search page.search engines find the pages easily and index them. The goal is to have a page rank as high up on the results list as possible, or be on the first results page, or at the very least on the second results page. Search engine optimization (SEO) includes the choice of keywords used in the text paragraphs and the placement of those words on the page, both visible and hidden inside meta tags.