PDA

View Full Version : How to get a higher ranking for page?

felixdevin857
02-12-2012, 01:50 AM
There are some SEO techniques out there to extend the page rank of my web site. I would like to follow some easy steps to cross the hurdle. Keyword may be a key factor in terms of SEO. Thus I actually have to use keywords most of the days. Building and obtaining backlinks are extremely useful to boost the page rank too. Alternative strategies like submitting the web site to the search engine directories or submitting articles may be applied. I have to upgrade the content of my web site too and that I ought to update it frequently. I feel if I follow these steps I will simply acquire a high page rank. I would like to understand is there any steps left?

gerryfin
02-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Quality content is really the most important thing - Google is getting smarter and smarter - they're not falling for all the tricks you need ORIGINAL quality content

john12345
02-12-2012, 11:22 PM
On this SEO tips website you’ll find lots of free advice on getting a higher search engine ranking for your website.

I like to think of search engine optimization (SEO) as a three step process:

1. Keyword Research
2. On Site Optimization
3. Off Site Optimization

Click SSL
02-13-2012, 04:07 AM
Quality content and relevant search engine optimization is best way to rank your website higher on Google and other search engines.

SteveHadson
02-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Nice! I think you have considered all the steps in your post. I'm really impressed with your steps. I'm always searching for this type of stuffs. Thanks for sharing this nice information.

schumannrober
02-13-2012, 05:23 AM
You knew that what was last Google page rank update, it was 3 Feb.

Openxcell Inc
02-15-2012, 01:10 AM
Increase your higher ranking for your website by doing forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. It creates a good quality of backlink. It increases your website visitor.

anandtechendeav
02-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Do all the SEO activities like directory submissions, article submissions, press release , blog commenting and forum commenting to increase the page rank and keyword ranking of the website.

samdorjey
02-15-2012, 04:45 AM
Backlinks and content of your site playing good role to get high ranking.

rajjan011
02-15-2012, 04:55 AM
you have good information about page ranking but I want to know the importance of page ranking. what is its benefits. any suggestion are greatly appreciated.

webcreations
10-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Page rank is an elusive term that most bloggers don't completely understand. In fact, there are probably few people in the world who completely understand it. Secrets of its page rank algorithm very guarded. Boosting your page rank isn't something you can do in a day. If it were, everyone would have a Page Rank of 10. Keep reading to learn a few of the tricks to increase your blog's page rank that are fairly easy to implement over time.

Some good points to get a page rank :
1 Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites.
2 Remember to Use SEO Techniques.
3 Write Original Content.
4 Don't Go Link Crazy.
5 Write Great Content.

jenny123
10-30-2012, 04:18 AM
For higher ranking for page : we should work on both king of seo like well optimize your page with follow all guidelines of google(search engine) and off page submission, we have to create all relevant do follow links for website.

schwa
11-08-2012, 02:01 AM
The first step: you should choose the right keyword for your page.

The second step: you should create unique and reasonable content for your keyword

The thrid step: your page need backlinks

And then you will get higher rank in Google. Good luck.

SANTOSH
11-08-2012, 07:37 AM
backlinks of our site is playing good role in incrise ranking

Engagedots
11-08-2012, 08:01 AM
First of all the website must be perfect with on page optimization, then focus on getting quality backlinks.

adamscot
11-08-2012, 09:12 AM
I still believe high PR is one of the factors to succeed in affiliate marketing, so these are great tips to get higher PR ranking.

johnclarketwo
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
I still believe high PR is one of the factors to succeed in affiliate marketing, so these are great tips to get higher PR ranking.

well i didn't get you. Can you please elaborate that what you want to say?

Please tell me what is PR ranking?

cartocare
11-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Do follow links are very important to get a higher ranking for page. Make it sure that the sites that you are using are related to your niche so that it can give you a good result.

adamscot
11-09-2012, 07:24 AM
always take care about quality and uniqueness. the only key to get higher page rank..

richard branson
11-10-2012, 01:54 AM
You can get ranking with effective link building techniques. It is really essential for link building

pavithrathiva
11-10-2012, 04:30 AM
The easiest way to get backlinks to your website is to use discussion forums.
Acquiring backlinks by commenting on blogs.

best plc training in india (http://www.tiia.co.in/)|plc training centre chennai (http://www.tiia.co.in/profile.php)|

ahsanabrar
11-10-2012, 04:53 AM
According to my opinion quality and natural content and site's "bounce rate" is most effective part to get high rank.

amiteshraj
11-10-2012, 06:29 AM
To make more traffic on your website you can do on page and off pages ...

mikeslough5
11-13-2012, 02:16 AM
First you need to focus your on-page SEO (meta tags, unique and fresh content etc), then start do-follow link building according to Google update i hope you will get high rank.

blessy_smith
11-14-2012, 01:48 AM
To get High Page Rank You will going to need:

Use of proper keywords
High quality & Relevant Back Links (having keyword as anchor text)
High Quality Fresh Content
Daily or weekly or monthly Updates
Social networking & Bookmarking
Some Time & Patient

kanaksharma
02-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Do some seo task like bookmarking directory yahoo answer blog comment ets.