PDA

View Full Version : ★ Holdem-hosting.info ★ Web, game and VoIP hosting ★ Free webhosting available ★

Holdem-hosting
02-13-2012, 01:34 PM
This is your best shot at setting up your own brand new website, game server or Voice over IP server! With our 24/7 support and dedicated staff, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Hello and Welcome to Holdem-hosting! What you're currently watching, is the future of webhosting. We're currently running on a superfast server that has 16 processors, each with 8 cores. Sum that up and you got a total of 128 cores. Incredible, huh? And guess what.. it's all powered by green energy! We can promise you that you will never run out of storage using our "professional" web hostingplan. As soon as we are close to running out of disk space, we simply activate yet another server to support your needs.

So what are you waiting for, setup your account today!

Our shared web hosting plans

Our game server plans

Our Voice over IP plans

Testimonials

I purchased my domain and hosting plan and really like it so far. The process has been quick and easy, the support I have received was amazing!

Kreshdev

I just ordered today my webhosting account here and the activation was quick. I also uploaded my wordpress website files and installed it in no time with the support of staff.

Blachex12

Holdem-hosting
02-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Website updated.

jhonlofar
08-18-2018, 04:14 PM
thanks for this amazing post. i will discuss the 3 plan with my team.