PDA

View Full Version : The SEO and the KW

willarnett5
02-14-2012, 11:42 PM
I am very much curious as to what the link between the KW or keywords and the Search Engine Optimization or SEO may be. There are actually a lot of discussions about the linkages between these two in the current online world but I just can’t seem to see what the logic is all about. Yes, I am a newbie when it comes to matters that are linked to this and this is one of the things that you have probably noticed when I first came in here. I will have to see that I am fully informed about these things today.

allengeorge
02-15-2012, 12:10 AM
keywords are the base of seo . in all seo process we target the keywords and link also .

Jashandeep
02-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Every one search for any thing with typing the keyword in the search engine .No one directly type the website name.So its Important to target a site with the help of keywords.

samdorjey
02-15-2012, 04:49 AM
Keywords playing a important role in the SEO because if you have good keywords than you can easily get the traffic and SERP ranking.

shilpa12
02-15-2012, 05:06 AM
SEO will not make your site appear if the visitors search is not relevant to the keywords you have chosen in correlation to your website.