PDA

View Full Version : Article and Blog

ajaykrgc
02-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi,
what is articles and Blog and its advantage in SEO?

Jashandeep
02-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Article is a content which is promoted on more then one article directories as it is.On other hand side Blog is a place where we put a unique content every time.We use both techniques to get the back links for the site.

avinashgupta
02-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Both are content .......

Openxcell Inc
02-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Article and blog is one type of link building techniques helpful to get a good quality of backlink. These backlink helpful to get more visitor to your website. It increase keyword ranking up over the search engine website.

rahulkhanna
02-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Article and Blog post are the off page seo techniques in which we have to write some new content every time. You can submit 1 article on more then one site but when you are writing blog post for your blog then it must be unique every time.

Both activities are very important and useful on seo point of view as they give do follow links too and also Google loves the new content most.

rahulkhanna
02-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Article and Blog post are the off page seo techniques in which we have to write some new content every time. You can submit 1 article on more then one site but when you are writing blog post for your blog then it must be unique every time.

Both activities are very important and useful on seo point of view as they give do follow links too and also Google loves the new content most.

andrewjohans
02-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Blog and article both are part of off page SEO activities. Both activities provide dofollow links which helps to get rank in search engine.

Liliane
02-16-2012, 08:30 AM
For result oriented link building we have to use the article and blog posting. Both are mostly used for getting do follow links. I prefer blog posting is better than article; you have to submit your blog content in high page rank blog site so your post publishes immediately. It’s opposite many good article sites doesn’t approve our articles and it takes time.

seofirst8
02-16-2012, 08:32 AM
Article and Blog both are for creating Back links. Explain rich information about any specific topic.

kimmy123
02-17-2012, 01:07 AM
I think used blog and articles you can easily creates more backlinks.

Amy.Sarin
02-19-2012, 11:19 PM
Bifurcating the two seems futile since both are a great source of traffic provided you write content that is fresh, interesting and keeps your users hooked.

But on a short note here’s the basic difference that follows,

Articles: factual, long and formal
Blogs: conversational, short and informal

top1position
02-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Both article and blog is the SEO off page technique in article you have to submit content which is factual, long and formal and in blog the content is unique, conversational, short and informal

Top1position (http://www.top1position.com)

jennyjenna
02-20-2012, 07:46 AM
According to my point of view I think a blog is more personal, I write in the first person a lot more on my blog than I do in an article.

rosesmark
03-22-2012, 06:08 AM
Bifurcating the two seems futile since both are a great source of traffic provided you write content that is fresh, interesting and keeps your users hooked.

But on a short note here’s the basic difference that follows,

Articles: factual, long and formal
Blogs: conversational, short and informal

Little bit agree with you

GeraldNitram
03-22-2012, 07:08 AM
Both are content .......
Right you are, sir. Right you are. They're definitely content that you can put on a website. An article is focused more on the informative type of content. A blog can also be informative, but you can add a little bit of personality to it. In some ways, a blog is an informal version of a blog, but that doesn't mean that you can't be formal when you're writing blog content.

grbrains
03-22-2012, 07:29 AM
both are good but submit in quality resources.....

GR Brains - Magento Development (http://www.grbrains.com/Magento-development-india.html) Company