PDA

View Full Version : A three-way link exchange

abarnasree
02-17-2012, 01:28 AM
A three-way link exchange refers to a kind of reciprocal link exchange among three domains instead of two. A reciprocal link exchange that is so popular today among webmasters is mostly a two-way linking.

Although there is a benefit in exchanging links in terms of SEO, it is said that search engines might not think such links are “natural”.
In a three-way link exchange, three different domains must be involved. For example, site A links to site B, but not B to A. So, site B is only receiving a one-way link from site A and NOT linking back to it. Likewise, site C and site A are linked from one site but not linking back. Instead, site C and A are simply reciprocal-linking to different domains.

Jashandeep
02-17-2012, 02:11 AM
I prefer 1 way link building .Its easy and cheap.

motorola4gatrix
02-19-2012, 04:25 AM
i won't suggest you for link exchange exactly...rather go for tons of social bookmarking sites, forums, niche blogs, video sharing, image sharing and many more...these are more genuine ways...same niche sites can do link exchange by linking to useful posts of each other posts...that's better way....

jimmytherev123
02-19-2012, 06:45 AM
I think 3 ways link exchanges have lost their value, in order to do a link exchange you have to do a really long and complicated one. That is to avoid any heat from Google.