PDA

View Full Version : Non Profit Server Cooperative Looking for People to share server with.

SecureServerTec
09-07-2006, 04:08 PM
We are currently looking for large sites and resellers to share our servers with. I am trying my best to get out of trying to sell hosting to pay for these servers. I would rather have a few big sites or resellers instead. I just do not have the time to manage single accounts. We currently have a direct admin server and a cpanel server. All shares will be little over cost as I am the one manging the server.

This would be ideal for someone who wants a cheap reseller to do hosting, a gaming clan, or developer. Any software that does not screw anything up will be installed such as php and pear modules, apache modules, svn, or anything else. Also everyone will be entitled to shell access and the teamspeak server to add servers and such.

I plan on getting enough to break even on both servers and then stop all hosting sales. All resellers though will be responsible for the sites they host.

As everyone knows we specialize in server security at evolution-security.com so the servers will be secure and up to date. Also everyone can have their own nameservers and dedicated ip if they want. There will be only a few openings for this and after its all said and done all hosting, shell, and everything else will be stopped.

Like I said everything will be a little over cost. this is not a hosting offer it is more like a server co op. There are no support tickets and all that jazz, just me on msn or yahoo. I will install whatever software anyone needs and help out some but you must know your way around the control panels and shells because this is not gonna be a hosting company just a few people sharing a server. It will also be a NON-PROFIT cooperative.

If anyone is interested pm me on msn jon__felosi@hotmail.com and let me know what all you need and I will give you an estimate on this. Serious inquires only, this has been posted elsewhere and will most likely fill up fast.

No small accounts, only large resellers or large sites with binary processes. Here are some example shares.

Cpanel/WHM Server

Plan A
10 gb space
own nameservers
unlimited features
$25.00 Monthly

Plan B

Reseller 3
25000 mb space
350 gb bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Unlimited Domains
$45.00 Monthly

DA server

10 gb space
own nameservers
unlimited features
$20.00 Monthly

All big plans include ssh access and any software you need installed or configured can be done. Also binary processes can be added on to each account like IRC, teamspeak, etc:
My Site is http://www.evolution-security.com
and www.secureservertech.com (http://www.secureservertech.com.com)

I can be contacted via email admin@evolution-security.com , Yahoo instant messenger - jon_felosi.fm880 , and msn messenger jon__felosi@hotmail.com

This offer will only be available until September 15