PDA

View Full Version : Big G

barnesdevin33
02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
How would you like to know the tricks that many gurus won't tell you about how they dominate Google? Did you know that in order to dominate Google the one thing you have to know about is SEO (search engine optimization)? Something that you must understand is that in order to get to the top of the search engine you need to get a lot of links pointing to your website. Most people think content is key but the truth is that links are kind and your content is the queen. One thing that I always do with new websites is forum postings and the reason is because they are quick and sometimes they bring in a good amount of traffic.

rahulkhanna
02-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Yes this is fact forum posting is most helpful. Forums give you the dofollow links and lot of traffic.

Jashandeep
02-21-2012, 02:01 AM
I do agree forum posting is a best way to get quick results.

motorola4gatrix
02-21-2012, 04:37 AM
I would add forums should be related to your topic other wise there is no benefit .

amitmax
02-21-2012, 07:07 AM
Forum posting provide you traffic if you post in relevant forums.In link building relevancy is most important.Only relevant websites can help you to improve search engine ranking and traffic.

avinashgupta
02-22-2012, 04:31 AM
forms posting is good think...

rosesmark
03-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Many forum will gives you Do Follow backlinks and provide better traffic as compared to other forum