PDA

View Full Version : Facebook verses Google+

denniemark
02-21-2012, 07:34 AM
As we all know that Google is the world largest search engine while Facebook is the world famous social networking site. Facebook also a top competitive site of Google. So Google has launched Google+ a new social platform for business and individual. But Google+ could not beat Facebook, so now Google has launched lots of applications and services and stopped some service such as Google buzz to beat Facebook . But day by day, the number of visitor on Facebook is increasing. What do you say? Is Google plus (g+) can beat Facebook in future?

avinashgupta
02-22-2012, 04:32 AM
No idea....

naeemzia
02-22-2012, 06:07 AM
I Think "no" the reason is Facebook is going to be use by every net user from all over the world and especially youth who spent almost 6 to 7 hours daily on facebok.and you know business companies are also focusing on facebooking marketing.and on the other hand Google plus is just popular among the webmasters and those peoples who are directly or indirectly follow the Google for SEO and searching.

jesicawillss
02-22-2012, 07:07 AM
I think no. Because, I think most of people of the world are using facebook. G plus is mostly used by online businesses.

Jenny10
02-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Only time can say who will win.

Openxcell Inc
02-27-2012, 12:36 AM
Facebook is amazing one. It contain exciting the features to see the shares of the friends. You can able to connect with your friend easily with using Facebook. It is also good for the promoting your business over facebook.