PDA

View Full Version : SEO verses PPC

denniemark
02-21-2012, 07:35 AM
SEO and PPC both process are part of internet marketing. But some business professional use PPC and some use SEO. I want to know your opinion. Which process, you want to recommend for online marketing?

ajaykrgc
02-21-2012, 07:37 AM
hi,
from my site SEO and ppc both are useful for online business.

denniemark
02-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Which one you want recommend?

andrewsymonds
02-21-2012, 09:20 AM
I think PPC is better then SEO ;)

mobileapplover
02-21-2012, 10:27 AM
I am believed about PPC - Pay Per Click is set a amount your willing to pay for click and everybody known about SEO - Search Engine Optimization.

john12345
02-22-2012, 08:13 AM
SEO:

SEO sorts out the website, resolving technical issues with the server or site code
SEO provides traffic by organic ('natural') promotion and optimising all on-site traffic-generating factors

PPC:

PPC (and other marketing) gets traffic in by advertising
PPC gets results fast - certainly within a month
PPC is fast and easy to target, for the experienced

vikramrandhawa
02-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Some uses cost effective way off advertising like and keep patience, some have not patience and use PPC for quick traffic & sales.

jeenydisoza
02-23-2012, 04:08 AM
The advantage of PPC is you can get your site listed at the top of the search results and start generating business very fast.
The advantage of SEO is, once you get ranked at the top you stay at the top, after the project is over and you are not paying anymore. Over the long-term, SEO is normally more profitable than Pay Per Click.
The disadvantage of PPC is that you only show up as long as you pay Google. Once you stop paying, you stop showing up.
The disadvantage of SEO is that it takes time for Google to manage your rankings.SEO can take anywhere from 2-6 months to appear at the top of the search results so it is not as fast as Pay Per Click.

markdev
02-24-2012, 12:33 AM
PPC
- Immediate response
- can choose own keywords
- High cost

SEO
- low cost and
- good in the long term
- highly competitive

denniemark
02-28-2012, 03:24 AM
I think PPC is better then SEO ;)

But PPC is too much costly and it is not necessary that, PPC must increase you lead, sale and business.