PDA

View Full Version : Need Traffic on the website

seosoftechindia
02-22-2012, 01:28 PM
I want to increase traffic on my website. I want to increase website traffic per day at least 20000. I want to achieve it within in work of 8 month.

Is it possible if yes then how and how many activities we can do for getting traffic on website. Share your views with me?

myidealhost
02-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Your site ranking and traffic are interconnected: the higher the rankings, the more traffic you get. However, getting higher rankings and traffic is not that easy.

An excellent way to achieve this, is to build one-way links from existing authoritative sites.

Be ready that it will take some effort and time on your part. However, if you know exactly where to look for those authoritative sites or similar places that may let you create links back to your site, this will be done much quicker.

Below you will find a list of some good places/sources for Authoritative One-Way link building:

1. Press Releases

Nowadays press releases have become a splendid way to get one-way links of high quality back to your site. There are both free and paid press releases. Though it may not be free, but highly worth it. A well written press release will usually greatly increase both your traffic and rankings.

2. Wikipedia like sites

Sites such as Wikipedia and Google Knol are also excellent places for getting quality one-way links. As everything will be theme focused, your links will be of better PageRank in the eyes of Google.

3. Links from .edu and .gov sites

Due to high level of prestige and being considered as non-commercial, .edu and .gov links are one of the most effective and powerful one-way backlinks you can get. Building these types of links for your site will bring you much benefit. For example, try to get links from any Alumni pages of your college or university.

4. How-To Sites

Recently Google has made changes to its algorithm, after which this kind of sites has got greatly affected. But they are still great places to build one-way links. If you write a great how-to guide and place it on sites of this kind, you are sure to get an instant page one Google listing. For beginners, try sites like eHow and Squidoo.

5. Social Sites

It gets obvious that the web has gone social. Numerous social networking sites and profiles are the best places for authoritative one-way links. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google+, etc will allow you to build your one-way links.

6. Memberships and Testimonials

You should constantly keep looking for additional ways of link building. A nice way is to get links from any memberships you may be the part of. Another great thing is giving testimonials for a site or product you like. This will help you to get authoritative links as such links are usually displayed on the main page of a site.

7. Embedded Videos/Slideshows/Software

Using embedded software, videos, awards, slideshows will also be a good place to create one-way links. You can use the way Slideshare.net builds its backlinks as an example.

8. Site And Blog Commenting

Commenting on blogs and sites has become recently kind of restricted, but this is still an effective way to get backlinks. It is a common practice of web masters to create Google Alerts for their targeted keywords and once any related links are getting indexed by Google, they get a notification email. They then make thorough checking to see if those links are worth making a comment.

There you are! (http://myidealhost.com/tutorials/8_best_places_to_get_backlinks_from) You may spend just a few minutes of each day to build these types of links. With time passing, these links will increase and you will receive more traffic and higher rankings.

ajaykrgc
02-22-2012, 11:09 PM
hi,
i am agree with you thanks for share

rupeshgupta
02-23-2012, 03:49 AM
forms posting
yahoo ans
blog commenting
smo...............and get more traffic.

nikita123
02-23-2012, 04:00 AM
hiii....We are work
Form posting
Yahoo answers
blog comments
social bookmarking
artical posting

vikramrandhawa
02-23-2012, 04:17 AM
first thing is that you should choose highly targeted keywords and build backlinks to that keywords from relevant websites.

Jashandeep
02-23-2012, 04:45 AM
I will suggest you SMO and PPC.Do both things regularly.

azam
02-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Directory Submissions is a great source of one way link, I am surprise that no one mention it here.

Openxcell Inc
02-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Try to do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submission. These will increase visitor to your website. It also create a good quality of backlink.

Ken Peterson
02-24-2012, 02:01 AM
You should do social media optimization and use link building methods for getting traffic to website. Mostly forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking methods helps to fast increase traffic to website rather than other link building methods.