PDA

View Full Version : benefit of directory submission

ajaykrgc
02-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Hi,
What are the benefit of directory submission ?

bryanbell
02-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Directory submission is an important factor of creating our website friendlier on the internet. The benefit of web directories is in affording good rankings on search engines. Out of the many parameters that Google uses to rank our website and relevant backlink is very beneficial to the ranking. Obviously, more backlink generates better ranking and increase popularity of our website on search engine.

Jenny10
02-23-2012, 12:50 AM
If a directory is well-managed, you will get the benefit of receiving quality backlinks, traffic and global popularity.

virender399
02-23-2012, 01:01 AM
directory the basic seo activity to optimize a website.........in Search Engine

Openxcell Inc
02-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Directory submission is helpful to create a good quality of backlink. These backlink would increase your website ranking up over search engine website. Most of the internet marketer are using these techniques to promote their product and services and it is more effective.

Ken Peterson
02-23-2012, 01:30 AM
In my opinion, in today era, directory submission is not useful rather than other link building methods. If you have new website, than you have to do directory submission for fast indexing of your website.

avinashgupta
02-23-2012, 03:36 AM
directory the basic seo activity for link building.

pravinkumar
02-23-2012, 04:18 AM
Directory submissions are the affordable search engine optimization method of choice for thousands of internet business owners across the planet. So You get are high quality back links for your website. Directory submissions are mostly free.
Directory submissions send you targeted traffic. Directory submission more beneficial of increasing page ranking and to increase the traffic on your sites.

markdev
02-24-2012, 12:30 AM
I don't think directory submission helpful a lot nowadays. I believe forum posting is best link building technique.