PDA

View Full Version : What is the best SEO strategy?

chrisharvey
02-23-2012, 11:17 PM
If you wish an able web site, some SEO strategies can be developed. Advertise your website in one area, which does not accept to anguish too much. Strategies to accumulate the website sends to Google, MSN, Yahoo and added seek engines are searching for alternatives to the appropriate directories, commodity submissions, columnist submit, forums, etc., should be acclimated for amusing bookmarking submission. Submitting your website noticed by seek engines, these methods are actual inexpensive. What do you anticipate of these techniques? Could you acquaint me, what do you think? Thanks. Let’s allotment anniversary added our own strategies and techniques that we use.

JohnRosatti
02-23-2012, 11:53 PM
I always focus on the fresh content to optimize any website.

markdev
02-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Get good and quality back links. Social book marking, Forum posting, Classified ads, Blog commenting, Article submission and social media best SEO strategies for build good back links. Link building very helpful to gaining traffic to you website and improve your ranking in search engine.

wulftec0098
02-24-2012, 01:24 AM
Good content, quality links, right keywords target and social media presence.

Openxcell Inc
02-27-2012, 12:41 AM
Try to create a good quality of backlink by doing forum posting,and blog comment on niches website. These would help you to get more visitor to your website. These how you could increase your keyword ranking up over search engine website.

swatihotels
02-27-2012, 01:27 AM
If you are talking about On-site SEO then I recommend to work on Meta description and its relevancy to the content in < body > . For Of-page Things work for me is Forum posting, Content submission. The worst thing I experienced is Directory submission, and linking on Ir-relevant blogs.

rupeshgupta
02-27-2012, 01:41 AM
focus is your website and get hard work.

Jashandeep
02-27-2012, 01:50 AM
Focus on do-follow links and high PR links.Try to work with the quality content only.

albsmith
07-19-2012, 03:20 AM
Am here to share some important terms of on-page tactics:

The Meta Keywords, Description and Robots tag — Google used description copy to market your site in its results, treat this as optimized sales copy. Make sure your sitemap.xml page is CONSTANTLY called up to the search engines
The Title Tag – The MOST important aspect of on-page SEO, just take our word for it.
The Body Text (focus on the body text in bold, for this denotes strong emphasis to the search engines)
The first sentence in the body text and the first words used per sentence are the most important ones for advanced on-page SEO necessities (Make it humanly readable and SE readable — The words used in the first sentence are most important due to the implementation of Google’s LSI algorithm)
SEO India (http://www.seoindia.mobi)

sabrinasai
07-19-2012, 05:23 AM
Choosing a good content for whatever task you choose along with relevant meta tags used while submitting !

Billwhite
07-19-2012, 05:49 AM
No one single technique is responsible for best result you need to implement all techniques for long term result, but here you need more relevancy and quality in your link building.

themewsdentalst
07-19-2012, 06:33 AM
best SEO strategy for a seo a social bookmarking ,directory submition , blog commenting, classifide..

blessy_smith
07-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Getting traffic from social media sites and from social bookmarking site are the best seo strategies..

prostate cancer
07-19-2012, 12:09 PM
First you should have complete the on-side seo and the go for off-side seo.I think this is best strategy.

ellisbriony
07-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi

According to me, unique content, less work with high pr..

honitel
07-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Relevant sites in blog commenting and forum posting.

honitel
07-20-2012, 01:15 AM
I am more on blog commenting and forum now and so do with local/business listing!

krishdir
07-23-2012, 06:41 AM
hi you should concentrate on unique content, unique keyword, and quality baclink...

SamHim
07-23-2012, 06:51 AM
After penguin best seo strategy is going to follow all web spam rules what ever technique you used .Go for natural linking by generating a well combination of no-follow and do-follow.

amittrch
07-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi,
i am agree with your answer

andhrareporter
07-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Best strategy is to Working for Quality back-links with a well optimized website in Natural way .

adsystem
07-23-2012, 09:23 AM
SEO is the process of increasing the exposure or reputation for a website over the internet.DO your SEO work with relevancy and quality to make a impact over the internet.

jamescorden12
07-23-2012, 10:45 AM
1. Fresh and unique content on website.
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Classified Submission
4. Article Submission
5. Blog Posting
6. Forum Posting
7. Guest Posting

michealseo
07-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi

unique content, with choosing good keywords, with good links...

amittrch
07-24-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi,
You have to do quality work i.e to remove your website for webspam.

jamsen
03-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Your business will improve its organic search numbers if you focus more on thought leadership, content marketing and social media. Create a Google+ page for your brand, use Google+ Places for your multiple locations, and find ways you can interact with your audience via Google Hangout. Don’t miss the opportunities Google+ offers; it’s not going anywhere and users have already adapted to it. Develop a strategy that makes sense for your business brand and locations, and start applying it in reality. Organic search will continue to drive the most traffic to businesses websites, but the amount of traffic will only depend on how the business is aligned, what’s its grasp of technology and flexibility to adapt to the changing environment.

Vamp1re
03-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Every strategy is best and effective if you do that according to search engine's rule.

david0019
03-11-2013, 08:24 AM
use unique content,Quality submission more then 3 pr sites,no spamming,don't submit site in pinging sites,daily update content.

smith297
03-11-2013, 08:46 AM
Focus on do-follow and high PR links.