PDA

View Full Version : Google checkout

Marek Fuchs
09-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Any comment?

NS-Icon
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Marek Fuchs - Please don’t spam the forum, and if you wish to post, ensure that the post is relevant. The aim is not to just get your post count up so you can send private messages.

loon
09-18-2006, 10:38 PM
I think what Mark Fuchs wanted to say is what do you think about google checkout? for my opinion, it is very good. It is very convenient if you want to buy something online. it show you prize and item

roger
09-20-2006, 12:41 AM
For US nothing bad using google checkout.

MXHUB
09-20-2006, 05:37 AM
I would say google start off a very basic payment processor. I think more can be improve on the feature they provide.

johnner69
10-26-2006, 12:15 PM
biggest problem is it is only for the US. I would love to rty it out but am in Canada.

Stay Alive
01-03-2007, 08:55 PM
now Google check is very google for payment online ...
more site sell hosting used google check

WiredTree Zac
01-06-2007, 02:58 AM
It will be interesting to see if Google Checkout takes off. The few people I know personally who have used it only used it to get discounts at online retailers.

fdcservers
01-07-2007, 02:56 PM
I think they will give PP a run for the money. Google will be a player.

King Liquid
01-08-2007, 04:41 AM
If google had paypal as a payment method then it will get Millions of new members.

viphost
05-31-2007, 03:17 AM
I saw some where on the web which says that google offers itz credit card processing service for absolutely free with no charge to the vendor, is it true or is it a limited time offer that their talking abt..?

MarbleHost.com
10-07-2007, 02:09 AM
I saw some where on the web which says that google offers itz credit card processing service for absolutely free with no charge to the vendor, is it true or is it a limited time offer that their talking abt..?

Apparently, until 2008, there are no processing, setup, or gateway fees.

However, I have a few worries about Google getting into my money.

1. Though they boast a tight security, I really see no need to take out additional steps for hackers by having my billing system tied in directly with my e-mail. I do my best to take secure measures at keeping a well-protected and often-changed password, but all it takes is one security breach.

2. Are we going to soon have to add the word "Googopoly" to the dictionary to go along with monopoly? For one thing, if they get their hands out in too many industries, I feel they will have far too much sway in online business (if not too much as is, though I do enjoy their current services). For another thing, how much more can they do without spreading themselves too thin?

For me as a customer, unless I see a drastic change in features, PayPal works fine enough.

As a merchant, I would love to see more protection for myself than PayPal offers at current.

But I am especially wary of Google checkout, at least in this beginning stage.

Maybe I will try it out, or maybe I will wait for more experienced reviews.

Manishgori
10-12-2007, 07:36 AM
I think google will ake up paypal , 2 check out etc..quickly with their service...hope they expand fast beyond US...

ASP-Hosting.ca
10-16-2007, 12:00 PM
I'll stick with 2checkout.com; I don't want to depend on Google for one more thing, if you know what I mean :)

~ServerPoint~
12-11-2007, 08:18 AM
I have heard they do not allow people from the certain countries to pay. Not really comfortable.

ASP-Hosting.ca
12-11-2007, 09:47 AM
I have heard they do not allow people from the certain countries to pay. Not really comfortable.

Are you talking about google checkout or about 2checkout? If you are talking about goole checkout where can I find the list of countries they accept payments from?

Thanks

~ServerPoint~
12-14-2007, 02:08 AM
Try to pay through their system as a ciustomer of your self or find services allows to pay trough google checkout.

khaosan
12-18-2007, 04:43 AM
Is Google checkout available outside the US yet?

~ServerPoint~
12-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Is Google checkout available outside the US yet?
Yes it is. But not for all.

James23
01-19-2008, 06:03 AM
I would say google start off a very basic payment processor. I think more can be improve on the feature they provide.

beveiliging
02-13-2008, 06:27 AM
I have still not come behind a lot websites or hosts or whatever that have option to pay with Google checkout.
Only what i see is usually option to pay only with PayPal or Credit Card.
I do not use Google checkout and it will be very hard for google to beat PayPal as widely most used online paying system.

avizzlw
04-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Personally, Google Checkout is just as bad as Paypal. Almost half of the accounts we have received through google checkout have been fraud.

taimurahmed
12-29-2008, 11:36 AM
google checkout >> A new born baby

-------------------------
Helponchat pvt Ltd
Website Live Chat Customer support Service
http://www.helponchat.com

clint999
01-05-2009, 06:17 AM

bob
01-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Paypal do have that restriction as well, here you can find the list of countries supported by both Paypal and Google chekout; http://aralbalkan.com/1350

Daniel85479
11-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Google Checkout, you can shop with confidence knowing that your credit card number is not shared with sellers. It is very good. It is very convenient if you want to buy something online.

junglefever
12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
so can you process cc payments on google checkout? do they provide a virtual terminal?

schwa
04-26-2011, 06:14 AM
Do not spam the forum and keep your website active and popular! Then more seo and pr article can do goog to your web too. It is a process that webmaster devotes effort to. Don't worry, step by step to make your mark!

samualleeker
11-28-2011, 12:10 AM
To make things even tidier, Big G has just folded Checkout into Wallet, which will soon be integrated within the Android Market, YouTube and Google+ Games, as well. As a result, the Checkout moniker will vanish from the Earth, but current users will be able to seamlessly switch over to Wallet the next time they log in to their accounts or make an online purchase. For more details, check out the source link below.

gavinmax89
03-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I know personally some people who have used it only used it to get discounts at online retailers. It will be interesting to see if Google Checkout takes off.

jodyblack784
03-12-2012, 02:00 AM
This is really very unique and is really the need of the time that such fantastic things are created more and more so that there is so much of creativity.

Openxcell Inc
03-13-2012, 02:09 AM
It's really amazing easy transaction of payment or get paid the money from client. It has been connected with my credit card.

connorbrock65
03-24-2012, 12:06 AM
I just saw somewhere on the net which speaks that Google bids its credit card dispensation service for unconditionally free with no duty to the seller.

danielryder14
03-28-2012, 12:32 AM
I have heard from many that you can get Google credit card processing at a free of cost. So I want to make you the truthfulness of the news?

antonylong74
04-13-2012, 04:48 AM
In every bookmarking website there's a tagging feature. To apply tags is the best way of categorizing information so that it's easily accessible by everyone.

Lucy Jackson
04-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Apparently, until 2008, there are no processing, setup, or gateway fees.

However, I have a few worries about Google getting into my money.

1. Though they boast a tight security, I really see no need to take out additional steps for hackers by having my billing system tied in directly with my e-mail. I do my best to take secure measures at keeping a well-protected and often-changed password, but all it takes is one security breach.

2. Are we going to soon have to add the word "Googopoly" to the dictionary to go along with monopoly? For one thing, if they get their hands out in too many industries, I feel they will have far too much sway in online business (if not too much as is, though I do enjoy their current services). For another thing, how much more can they do without spreading themselves too thin?

For me as a customer, unless I see a drastic change in features, PayPal works fine enough.

As a merchant, I would love to see more protection for myself than PayPal offers at current.

But I am especially wary of Google checkout, at least in this beginning stage.

Maybe I will try it out, or maybe I will wait for more experienced reviews.

I really admired with the term you have used "Googopoly". Google is entring in all fields. They captures a good mobile phone company Motorolla as well and I do not know what they are going to do. I think that, soon they will produce cars in near future after coming their products in market like tv channels, and perhaps in near future, computer OS, spy Goggles and many more things.

Amosjoe
04-13-2012, 06:21 AM
Google checkout?
how does google checkout work!

micahcobb89
04-29-2012, 11:34 PM
In my opinion, what Mark Fuchs wanted to say is what do you interpret about google checkout? According to me, it is very good. It is very effective if you want to buy something online as it will show you prize and item.

markdev
04-30-2012, 03:39 AM
Have you had any success with this method of accepting payment stufer123? Years ago, in the good old days, I used to accept payment from people using just simple bank transfers, or even by them making a cash deposit at their local branch of my bank, this worked great, it was quick, easy and fee-free, but since ebay made paypal compulsory pretty much all buyers insist on paying with paypal, which is alright for them as it costs nothing, but we get charged fees just for getting paid!

hadenstock447
06-19-2012, 02:22 AM
The payment options are included either as a part of the complete site application or as plug-ins. Please share your views and ideas on this. Thanks!

bryanwalker983
07-11-2012, 12:32 AM
I have seen many people discussing about how google offers various credit card processing method. This is said to be a free service but i am not sure whether it is a promo offer or not.

fredbenny12
10-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Google checkout will help you make understand all the basic features and this will give you a tremendous feedback on the result to the online retailers.