PDA

View Full Version : Salient features of Yahoo answer

chasekade68
02-24-2012, 03:43 AM
If you are satisfied with the excellence of yahoo answers then what is your familiarity about some of the questions being located over here? I get hold of a number of answers following by it a few of them are sufficient whereas some of them are of no upshot. Do you think that precise questions asked over there have to have exact answers? I get the feeling that Yahoo is slowly mislaid its superiority for the reason of this, and so I’m going to let down with Yahoo. What could you report to me about Yahoo Answers? Do you think alike with me that the significance and excellence of it is falling?

ajaykrgc
02-24-2012, 07:22 AM
hi,
very good concept given by you,thanks for share

sbsl
02-24-2012, 07:25 AM
yahoo answers is good services of yahoo.....it can happen anywhere...you can check google.

hemantets
02-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Yahoo Forum is best Palace for getting the best ans.

Amy.Sarin
02-27-2012, 04:22 AM
The scope of having a bad experience reduces since Yahoo! answers involves a lot many rating factors (points, levels, choose a best answer, resolved question) which help you differentiate the best out of the rest. You can easily follow answers against the level hierarchy (level 1 to level 7 with 7 being the highest). Its strange that you landed up with a bad experience but I personally feel that its still a place worth looking up.

JohnRosatti
02-27-2012, 04:25 AM
yahoo answering is best method for getting traffic on the targeted website and keywords as well.