PDA

View Full Version : RSS backlinks

samuelcarlin
02-24-2012, 10:43 PM
There is several things that are done in the world of internet in order to increase the popularity of the website in the industry that they are in. It does not so matter, the nature of the website, the fact is that we need in terms of traffic generation is like others on the outside. To use the main difference between the changes of strategy, which will be truly effective in achieving its objectives. Is it possible? RSS is one of the newest strategies made local news site. There is no doubt that when you share content with others, the Page Ranking will defiantly will be boosted up.

shopperpk
02-25-2012, 01:19 PM
As your topic was RSS backlinks but you didn't explained clearly about RSS links. I also need to know in detail about RSS feeds and how people submit RSS feeds .

atifpasha13
04-21-2012, 06:25 AM
There are several softwares available online which submits site feed in bulk RSS submission sites, and creates some good quality links, RSS backlinks are important as they also bring some traffic to your site.

theshail
04-21-2012, 06:32 AM
I think the only way to get RSS backlinks is by submitting your RSS feed into various rss directories. Though I never tried it as I don't have any blog but that's what I have heard from many seo people.