PDA

View Full Version : Define Link Juice?

john12345
02-25-2012, 01:13 AM
can anyone tell what is link juice means?

DonnieSEO
03-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Link Juice is when a a site with a Page Rank links to you. They give you link juice because they are sharing their Page Rank with you.

terrijhon
03-05-2012, 01:56 AM
i think is the best ans i that i found...

seoservices
03-05-2012, 02:23 AM
how much traffic and page rank you can get from your site backlinks is known as the link juice.

jasoncamroon
03-05-2012, 07:36 AM
PageRank can be passed from one site to another via links. Pass PageRank from one site to another or one page to another is referred to as link juice.

michaeljohn
03-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Link jiuce means Link beck to your website.

prctshplc
03-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Link Juice is a term used to refer to the position of your website in Google. PageRank passing from one site to a further or one page to another is referred to as link juice. The process of gaining link juice involves link building.

abarnasree
03-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Link juice is the currency of Google. In other words, it’s the secret sauce that allows you to beat your competitors for rankings in Google. Sure, there are some other factors that Google uses to calculate rankings (see Search Engine Optimization), but link juice is by far the most important aspect of dominating Google and in order to understand Google, you have to understand link juice.

John karner
03-06-2012, 11:59 PM
PageRank can be approved from one website to another via hyperlinks. Complete PageRank from one website to another or one web page to another is generally known as backlinks.

timmoores
03-07-2012, 05:08 AM
1. The quality of a particular inbound link to a web site. For example, an inbound link from the New York Times would be considered of higher quality (i.e. have more "link juice") than a link from a seldom-read blog.

2. The overall effect of having multiple inbound inks pointing to a site. "The more inbound links you can get, the more link juice you'll have."

AllenSantiago
03-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Link juice is the process of passing link value one site to another website that is called link juice. Example:-
Suppose if we are getting backlinks from PR 5 sites with do-follow so that passes a value to our website and if building links PR 2 websites with no-follow so that do not pass a value or link juice to our website.

mackhunt88
03-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Getting links from a quality website is really helps a lot to increase the search volume for your website; and nofollow links will also added to the link count i would pass the credit but it will be very useful for the backlink count.

dwilawyer
03-08-2012, 05:25 AM
Link Juice is one of the most important phenomena for Search Engine Optimizer Now a Days! Link Juice could be measured by those incoming inbound links which provides you value to boost your search engine rank position! Link Juice comes from authority websites which links could make deep impact for enhancing your Rankings!

brainpulse
03-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Link juice is the process of passing link value one site in to another website that is called link juice. Example:-
Suppose if we are getting backlinks from 5 PR sites with do-follow so that pass value to our website and if building links 2 PR websites with no-follow so that do not pass value or link juice to our website.

Thanks Allen, I got few hint about Link juice...

jhonybravo222
03-12-2012, 05:36 AM
The link that will drive up your rankings and bring visitors to your websites. The more you have quality links, the greater will be the visibility and ranking of your site.

poul111
03-12-2012, 06:48 AM
link Juice is the forex of The search engines. In other terms, itís the key marinade that allows you to defeat your rivals for ratings in The search engines.

jamsen
03-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Link juice is the currency of Google. In other words, it's the secret sauce that allows you to beat your competitors for rankings in Google.

arindamdutta16
03-04-2013, 03:22 AM
Link juice mainly increases the page rank of websites and websites with high page ranks are considered authority sites. Naturally, websites with higher search engine ranks get huge web traffic. Link juice is directly connected with link building. Link juice flows through inbound links. High PR websites are able to pass link juice through inbound links pointing to the specific website.