PDA

View Full Version : About Google

alonsowade49
02-25-2012, 03:46 AM
While you are trying to optimize your site so that it can rank better for certain keywords in Google, there are a few very important on page factors that can play a vital role. The first factor that is very important for Google optimization is the Title. These tags are usually found on top of your browser. Also when you search for a keyword on Google, you will find that the results are displayed with the title. This emphasizes on the importance of such tags to Google and therefore you must be sure that you can include your main keywords out there. Please share different Google optimization strategies so that the newcomers are benefitted.

shopperpk
02-25-2012, 01:13 PM
Very true and I also use this thing while optimizing some website. I use keywords in titles and for deep pages I also use special titles according to keywords and content of the page.

sancon77
02-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I agree with you both,
I also use google to optimize my websites.

atifpasha13
04-21-2012, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the great tips, i will now take care of my content title, i was not conscious about it in past, as i am newbie, thanks for the guidelines. This may be the reason some of my posts with good title are ranking high in SERP.

theshail
04-21-2012, 06:44 AM
One should also use their keywords with alt tag for webpage images. Mention your keyword with h1 on your page.