PDA

View Full Version : Squidoo SEO

anthonyclark786
02-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Squidoo is a great place to earn money and meet new people, but did you know that it is also a great way to increase site exposure and gain links? Well, it is! Creating a Squidoo page (called a lens) is extremely easy. First, you type in the title of the page. This is extremely important but don't worry if you mess this up, you can change it later. It is important because this acts as the H1 tag. It's used in Squidoo page rankings along with Google and other search engines. So choose a great, clickable title which includes your keywords. Next, select a pre-made template.

Venus Brown
02-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Are these links Dofollow ? I once used Squidoo for my project and it didn't helped me much. ( I think Dofollow is one of the main factor for ranking the keyword, so I am bothered about these kind of links majorly. )

Thanks.

rapidsslonline
02-27-2012, 07:23 AM
Squidoo is one of our best online marketing platform where we can earn money and as well as share a knowledge. Squidoo has many features which makes a lot of sense about online marketing and it's importance for online business success.

Squidoo is the do-follow platform where we can publish the contents and raise the traffic on our site.

rajnipatial123
02-27-2012, 07:30 AM
I want to create squidoo lens but I don't know how to create. Please can anyone help me?

hemantets
02-27-2012, 07:49 AM
its a greate place to get huge link.