PDA

View Full Version : On page optimization

anthonyclark786
02-27-2012, 06:02 AM
The fact that any website can rank on page 1 of Google with enough backlinks doesn't automatically make that the best SEO Strategy. Especially when it's done on the backs of your customers (ie the Green backs that is..) Simply because your going to have to charge more because you're doing 10x Times the work to get the same results. A smart SEO Consultant will Opt for OnSite Optimization, and Link building. to improve Website Ranking and SEO Performance. With unlimited backlinks, any website can rank #1 in Google. But with a good On Site Optimization, you can rank on the 1st page for a lot less backlinks. Which one do you prefer to pay for?

Venus Brown
02-27-2012, 06:21 AM
I consider both of them as very important factor to rank well in search engines. afterall these techniques area part of SEO.
So I would like to pay for both of my techniques alongwith focusing on fresh content.

anandtechendeav
02-27-2012, 06:26 AM
I prefer for less back links with perfect on page optimization.

rahulkhanna
02-27-2012, 06:56 AM
Both techniques are important. Off page is done after on page and off page techniques affect soon if onpage done correctly.

rapidsslonline
02-27-2012, 07:19 AM
We believe that if you have proper on page optimization including all major factors of on page and small amount of quality back links will lead your web site on top of search engines.

rajnipatial123
02-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Onpage main is all url work properly speedy, and fresh content.

sneha1234
02-27-2012, 07:41 AM
Off page optimization increase the visibility of webpage which includes meta tags, alt image tag, h1 tags, keyword density, url optimization, site map.

hemantets
02-27-2012, 07:55 AM
hiii i think firstly on page is most important think for any kind of website but Of page is also a very special part for the Promotion of website. means Both are impotent and equal in the sense of nature.

amitmax
02-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Actually both have their own importance.we can not get rank well with only ON page optimization and we do not get rank well with only link building.So it very necessary to making both work perfect on website so that we can get rank high in Google for desired keywords.
Thanks

mobileapplover
02-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Well, I think about that On Page Optimization is the best techniques are:
Meta tag optimization.
Keyword Analysis
Competitor Analysis
Key Word Density
Sitemap xml & Robot.txt

Charlie178
02-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Onpage Seo includes meta keywords, website title, page titles, description to promote a website.

jassica
02-28-2012, 02:29 AM
On Page is a big part of SEO because all project depend on Great onpage analysis.

rosesmark
03-22-2012, 03:40 AM
I read some articles about on-page optimization..Now, Google doesn't support the
dash,underscore and other character on title..Only support the Pipe ( |)