PDA

View Full Version : Hard work or Smart work....?

hemantets
02-27-2012, 07:58 AM
What is your choice give your views....

Openxcell Inc
03-13-2012, 02:41 AM
I would mostly prefer first smart work. If there is good quality of work then it would be more helpful to go forward and earn a good ideas.

anandtechendeav
03-13-2012, 03:14 AM
I would also prefer smart work especially for SEO because we need good few quality back links instead more normal back links.

Ken Peterson
03-13-2012, 05:51 AM
I also believe that smart work is better than hard work. Always smart work give instant results in seo method. Relevant posting helps to get relevant traffic to website and improve goal conversion.

GeraldNitram
03-13-2012, 07:18 AM
I'd do both, but I would prioritize the smart work part first. Correct me if I'm wrong, okay? I think the smart work part involves all the planning that you have to do. May it be SEO, or any other type of business out there, you definitely have to plan things out first before you can actually turn the gears. Then comes the hard work which involves the maintenance of the business you put up. Well, that's how I look at things.

jasoncamroon
03-13-2012, 08:40 AM
I always prefer to do smart work. i use to dofollow and authority site to forum and blog comment. but sometime we also need to hard word. because submit 5 keyword in unique site is better than submit 5 keyword in high pr site. but in seo hard word and smart work both are require but important is if you get more benefits from your work.