PDA

View Full Version : How get Rank 1 on SERP..?

hemantets
02-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Hello friends i have problem Because My keywords related to delhi is reach on 4th position but it cant increase there position to 3rd or 2nd so what can i do to reach 1st position.

bposervices
02-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Do article submission, press release submission and forum posting. these three link building activities are most important for getting improved keyword improvement. write unique article, it is helpful for keyword increased.

jassica
02-28-2012, 02:28 AM
You should try article submissions and try to get links from .edu or .gov sites,.

aquariusmediaa
02-28-2012, 04:59 AM
Thanks friend for your suggestion.. but kindly tell me about SERP what is this??? please help me..

Do article submission, press release submission and forum posting. these three link building activities are most important for getting improved keyword improvement. write unique article, it is helpful for keyword increased.

jeffybohlale
02-28-2012, 05:05 AM
You can submit your article to more than 1 directory, however some directories like unique content (ezinearticles) and also google may/may not index and count all the links due to the content being the same elsewhere, i've noticed this personally - within a few days to a week some articles will drop from the index.

You can use tools to spin the article to provide unique versions, or re-write each article manually, although try to keep them as unique as possible, and still be readable and of decent quality.

There are thousands of article directories, popular ones being ezinearticles, articledashboard, articlealley, goarticles...

If your new to article marketing, it might be worth paying someone with the knowledge and expertise to get your article distributed and accepted into as many decent directories as possible, whilst retaining the quality of the article as most people will spin the article also for you.

You can sign up to article distribution services, use someone on the forums or purchase some tools yourself to do this, but at the same time you will need to learn how to use them and make use of them regulary to get your monies worth.

The other option is social bookmarking, popular sites such as digg, reddit, delicious should help get your pages indexed, as these sites are crawled continuously due to the massive user base and constant updates, although some are nofollow and therefore pass little link value to your site.

AllenSantiago
02-28-2012, 07:26 AM
1) Submit your websites links in to high authority websites such as .edu and .gov websites
2) Blog creation with most popular websites such as blogger, Quizilla, Tumblr
3) Forum posts to do-follow websites
4) Video creation

Ken Peterson
02-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Forum posting and blog commenting methods helps to get first rank in search engine. You have to use only high pr websites.

timmoores
02-29-2012, 04:41 AM
Typically there a few obvious ways to get to number 1:

Free / Natural / Organic Listings
Organic Listings
News
Video
Maps
Places
Blogs
Images
Social Updates
Shopping
Sponsored / Advertising links

A number 1 ranking in Google natural listings is most valuable, because you do not pay for the clicks. Free traffic from Google is the holy grail. Websites with a lot of organic number ones get a lot of free traffic from Google.

gaurav467
02-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Submit your website in high pr directory and social bookmarking sites........

Terasita
02-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Doing quality linkbuilding will be helpful.

shakir
02-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Hello friends i have problem Because My keywords related to delhi is reach on 4th position but it cant increase there position to 3rd or 2nd so what can i do to reach 1st position.
well, u r in 4th position means u know promotion. So need to tell about promotion methods... But first 3 position is high competitive place so you need to hard work, better is change some changes on the site, add more content daily wise.. off page do little more than before

softwaredevin
03-01-2012, 12:03 AM
If you are using city names with your keywords, create local listing for your business on that region and ask your customers to write a review about tour business. also do article submission, social book marking and directory submission for the target keyword.